Miami db video from syracuse

Advertisement
It is just awesome seeing a staff develop players, players buying in to what the coaches are preaching. This has not happened at the U in years.

Big up to Mike Rumph

Goes to show that we need to start giving people chances before we dog them. This guy was by far the most hated coaching hire. Posters said he couldnt coach and couldnt recruit. LOL. Now we will have to give him a raise soon just to hold on to him and keep the SEC away from him.

Advertisement
Trajan Bandy is gonna be one of those guys we talk about for years

.. and the last staff would have passed on him due to some Pythagorean theorem pillar module.
Ha so true.

I mentioned it the other day but the first play he made I briefly thought Delaney was on the field. I know Delaney is bigger but it just took me off guard how big Trajan is. Couple his size and strength with his hips, and his tenacity and that kid is going to be a nightmare for ACC receivers

Craziest part is most of our plays are being made by younger guys. I thought it would be Delaney and Dean solidifying our secondary, not Michael Jackson and Trajan Bandy. It's encouraging that our younger guys aren't letting grad transfers and JUCO guys take their spots. MJ and Malek have been a revelation for us over the last few games

Advertisement
Bandy is THEE real deal. Great cover guy. Reminds me of Mackensie alexander at Clemson a few years ago.

Always getting a "the media Could not be Played" message whenever anyone sends a twitter video. I know this isn't an IT forum, but any suggestion on why this is happening would be cool....

Advertisement
Wow bandy had a game...

Bandz on the ground hurt cussing out their players and refusing help from the Syracuse trainers...all I needed to see.

"Bandz" I like that. Also saw him do that when he was down lol

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back