Miami could be another Georgia Tech

Ok, i have been ****ed with the admin, but its not for not hiring anyone yet. Its for not firing Diaz on Sunday. Some of yall need to really calm down. If they are going after Cristobal u wont hear anything till Sunday, and if they are it will happen veey quickly. Even firing Diaz, wont happen till Wednesday which is tomorrow when his buyout drop. Its probably best to stay off the net until you hear concrete news...if u cant take the wait or see that the blue check people are trying to one up scoop one another and then there are unofficial trolls. As well as people in the admin leaking to keep Diaz and status quo. The season is over, its silly season before the bowl game

Advertisement
18 years. 7.5 wins and 5 losses per season on average. What do you mean by could be
1638275972895.gif

Our biggest worry is players bolting if Manny is retained for another season. Or, if TVD and/or Garcia leave if their not fans of the new OC Manny hires.

I’m done if they retain Manny and a few of the team’s young stars portal out of Coral Gables.

No! Our biggest worry should be an extension if he is retained. You won't get a single assistant of any value to sign-on for a single year for a zombie HC on his last year.

Advertisement

GT use to be respectable program, but like Miami, their Athletic Department was lulled into mediocrity. Now you have a promising rising junior leaving GT because the grass is greener at another Power 5 school.

Let that sink in. Some people may laugh, but watch...if we keep getting blown out in big games, have NCAA records set on us, keep playing games where we have 70+ yards in stupid penalties, and hire a bad AD and coach, we'll have freshman and sophomore starters leave to other programs. The transfer portal allows this. The rich get richer....Miami is thinking and acting poor.

GT won the ACCCG in 2009 in football, we pee on our ********s.

Miami doesnt care, their performance doesnt affect what acc has to give them. They sold the acc a lemon. Dont invest in program, pocket the money. Hope Herbstreit doesnt put us on blast anymore.. #TNM

When we played them, dude was best player on the field.. impact player, if we had a coach would definitely recruit him
You forgot who the quarterback was on our team.

Advertisement
Was a decision announced that I'm not aware of or are we just getting an early start on the moping?

We should celebrate. For some, this is a way to use sarcasm as a way to mock our “success”.

(Sarcasm Warning)

I am deeply sorry you don’t like our “quips” about our track record. Perhaps we should be 100% serious. That isn’t enough. Given our outstanding track record and tremendous accomplishments, perhaps we should expect rainbows, unicorns and ballcuzzis during this time.

We should celebrate. For some, this is a way to use sarcasm as a way to mock our “success”.

(Sarcasm Warning)

I am deeply sorry you don’t like our “quips” about our track record. Perhaps we should be 100% serious. That isn’t enough. Given our outstanding track record and tremendous accomplishments, perhaps we should expect rainbows, unicorns and ballcuzzis during this time.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

We won't go down the GT route.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've always said, but for location, location, location, Miami football is on the doorstep of Boston College football. Thank god location is never changing. It's what gives us a chance.

Was a decision announced that I'm not aware of or are we just getting an early start on the moping?
I cleared out my ignore list yesterday and holy freaking moly has that changed the threads....... Regret is a beautiful thing.. LOL!!!

Advertisement
Back