Miami commit McCray to take official visits to LSU and Alaba

Advertisement
Tuckers the better prospect but McCray has really good upside and you dont just let that go **** that and especially to oos SEC schools who are trying to take our commits? **** that they're gonna have to fight us for him

Bethel has been a JAG for about week now. So has Powell.

Bethel has always been a JAG... Haven't seen anyone call Powell one though. I think he's a very talented kid.

There have been plenty "Powell is too small anyway porsts."

he's always been considered too small for RB, he has however always been considered a bigtime playmaker that can be put in the slot or at CB…

Bethel & Mccray though…..JAGS

Bethel has always been a JAG... Haven't seen anyone call Powell one though. I think he's a very talented kid.
Completely agree. Losing Powell was a blow to the class and really stings. Bethel...meh...Can't get upset about losing a 5'8" - 5'9" corner that gets toasted by 5'8" WRs. Best of luck to the kid, but he can easily be replaced in the class. Powell on the other hand...

Advertisement

he's always been considered too small for RB, he has however always been considered a bigtime playmaker that can be put in the slot or at CB…

so this staff was only taking one RB this cycle?

they did seem to throw the kitchen sink at Cook while Powell was committed...

they did seem to throw the kitchen sink at Cook while Powell was committed...

LOL. Nailed it.

But I thought he was a "JAG" according to you mugs?

That's only if he stays committed, and signs with us/AG.

If we lose him, he will be another "cant miss" stud that AG F*cked up.

It's funny....you can basically reverse this statement and it holds true for the Don Bailey jr fan club.

Haven't seen the Powell is a JAG post.

Everyone knows that kid is a beast, and a major loss.

Advertisement

We have a glaring need for a big back in this class.. If they were looking at BP to fill that role they would've come away disappointed. The kid is way too talented to pass up though. Smart, tough nosed & ultra competitive.. Yes please. Anyone not wanting him is either an idiot or just butthurt.

Exactly the comical part about Powell is that posters that said he wasnt elite albeit very good and a bit small to play full time RB got ridiculed, but those same posters that did the ridiculing, changed to that same stance the second he was gone. There were many many posts while Powell was committed that had S Fl as having 4 elite backs this year......

Advertisement
McCray is a dude who seems like he's been looking for an out forever. Being committed here and taking visits this late in the game is lame.

Advertisement
McCray is a dude who seems like he's been looking for an out forever. Being committed here and taking visits this late in the game is lame.

Has he taken any visits at all? I mean at this point if a kid hasnt taken any visits yet then he's pretty **** solid

If you're committed and want to take visits, then you need to do it earlier in the process. Otherwise, it's lame because you never know what will happen on those late visits.

Has he taken any visits at all? I mean at this point if a kid hasnt taken any visits yet then he's pretty **** solid

If you're committed and want to take visits, then you need to do it earlier in the process. Otherwise, it's lame because you never know what will happen on those late visits.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany kids are doing it now and **** some are doing it to visit for us so it can be "lame" but as long as he doesnt leave then CT, DJ, McCray and anybody can and if we get Gaillard and Ross then I will love it too

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany kids are doing it now and **** some are doing it to visit for us so it can be "lame" but as long as he doesnt leave then CT, DJ, McCray and anybody can and if we get Gaillard and Ross then I will love it too

See that's the thing. I don't care about other schools. I care about UM. So if a dude's committed somewhere else and comes here for a late visit, then that's the school he's committed to problem, not mines.

I don't like UM commits taking visits this late in the process. If you do, then, like Bobby Brown said, that's your prerogative.

See that's the thing. I don't care about other schools. I care about UM. So if a dude's committed somewhere else and comes here for a late visit, then that's the school he's committed to problem, not mines.

I don't like UM commits taking visits this late in the process. If you do, then, like Bobby Brown said, that's your prerogative.

I dont LIKE IT but lets be real kids taking any visits while committed will annoy you but its a reality that it will happen I mean every schools dealing with it you just gotta accept ***** gonna happen

Advertisement
Back