Miami commit McCray to take official visits to LSU and Alaba

POMPANO BEACH—
Blanche Ely linebacker and Miami commit, Terry McCray, will take official visits to Alabama and LSU, a school administrator said Thursday afternoon.

Ely assistant principal and recruiting coordinator, Antonio Spence, said McCray will visit LSU on Jan. 24 and Alabama on Jan. 31.

Spence said McCray is still committed to Miami having already taken a visit to the school. Spence said Miami linebackers coach Micheal Barrow visited McCray earlier in the day Thursday.

Should we be worried?

Advertisement
POMPANO BEACH—
Blanche Ely linebacker and Miami commit, Terry McCray, will take official visits to Alabama and LSU, a school administrator said Thursday afternoon.

Ely assistant principal and recruiting coordinator, Antonio Spence, said McCray will visit LSU on Jan. 24 and Alabama on Jan. 31.

Spence said McCray is still committed to Miami having already taken a visit to the school. Spence said Miami linebackers coach Micheal Barrow visited McCray earlier in the day Thursday.

Should we be worried?

It sounds like this kid is looking for the green light to bounce but hasn't been given one yet. I thought he was meh, but if Bama and LSU are flirting, it's means something. The question is will they give him the chance?

Advertisement
Def think he has an LSU offer. Bama prob not. But I think we are good here regardless. If he was going to LSU i think he would have been pulled the trigger. I could be wrong of course.

I have no problem with kids taking their trips but it needs to be done earlier. if you want to look around this close to NSD i'd say good bye to you.

Advertisement
don't get it. I do not see an explosive football player when i see his film… at all. Will not miss him if he goes elsewhere

I would take Tucker over this kid especially if he's flirting

You'd take a kid currently committed to a different school over one who is currently committed to us because he is taking visits...now that is some impressive stuff.

I personally think Tucker is a better prospect than McCray, but it has nothing to do with "flirting". And if LSU and Bama are paying for him to visit, than maybe I am missing something on McCray. He is super productive at a school that plays nice competition.

Advertisement
Mario at Bama...and LSU trying to keep the pipeline alive...

Ely is a school that has one good top athlete a year that is a beast...often times the grades are a concern
I don't know what the heck is going on with that but they are ballers..

But I thought he was a "JAG" according to you mugs?

That's only if he stays committed, and signs with us/AG.

If we lose him, he will be another "cant miss" stud that AG F*cked up.

Not to be "that guy" but couldn't it be possible that if he signs with Miami he will actually turn out to be a JAG in our current scheme whereas if he went to Bama/LSU he would excel as a Jack @ Bama or a DE at LSU?

Advertisement
I just think tucker is a better prospect and if he is coming on an ov w out an offer he has to be serious. But yes how i i worded originally sounded dumb my bad.

Advertisement
Back