Miami commit Anthony Hundley

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's Hundley's interview with Manny Navarro, The Athletic:

Miami Booker T. Washington 2021 defensive tackle Anthony Hundley (6-3, 265) committed to the Hurricanes in May, but it is as meaningless a pledge as Miami has.

“My commitment to Miami is not 100 percent,” Hundley said. “I still want to open my recruitment, but Miami is still my best option.”

Hundley said the only coach he speaks to at Miami is Demarcus Van Dyke, the team’s assistant director of recruiting.

“I don’t remember the coach who recruits me because my (high school) coaches told me, but I don’t remember the name,” Hundley said. “UCF, FIU, Syracuse, Southern Miss, Louisville, LSU, Kentucky and UM are my schools. Right now, who is talking to me is UCF.”

This is possibly one of the worst interviews a kid ever gave. If one of the coaches doesn't even speak with him, I doubt they care ...... Sounds like we are just being polite having DVD in contact because he was at BTW. If he's no longer there, who knows.....
That was the worst thing I’ve ever read. The fact that stroud isn’t even talking to him is weird tho. Can’t even use the excuse that he’s 2021 because Marcus tate is talking to Barry everyday. I guess this kid just isn’t at the top of our board.

Advertisement
Smh as a black man I am embarrassed when these “kids” and their parents go running to these racists institutions asking for money.( I disagree. Get that bag all institutions are the same. They only want you for what they can get from you)

And I disagree with you.

Having gone to UM I know that there are no bull**** majors like State schools. At a minimum they graduate in criminology and have the opportunity for a career after UM. There are no dance majors, African American studies, General Studies, nor underwater basket weaving like the majority of State schools have athletes (basketball and football) majoring in.

Thank God you qualified it to mean only Big Money White Men and not all White Men.
Bro I am far from a racist or hateful. That's why I drew the distinction, Big Money White Men. The things too many adults say on here about 17/18 kids is disgusting. I drew my opinions from the following FACTS and if I'm wrong, show me:
  1. We agree the NCAA is a crooked organization right? Allowing certain teams/conferences to circumvent the policies they set. They even went so far as to fabricate evidence against our beloved U. Who are the overwhelming majority of men who are responsible?
  2. Bag Men. Who are the men funding the bags? Big Money _____ _______!
  3. Handlers/Parents and or people of influence. Who are the people providing all this $$$ to have these people sway kids to their school? Big Money _____ ______!
  4. Who are the men sweeping the obvious violations under the rug? Big Money _____ ______!
  5. Who are the men deciding to use Selective Enforcement? Big Money _______ _______!
I am not saying that AA are free of guilt and being accomplices in the dirty game recruiting, just that the Big Money behind all the corruptions is provided by Big Money White Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back