Miami commit Anthony Hundley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You love a "Child" when he commits and hate the same "Kid" when he reconsiders or decommits. You don't know these kids, their life situations or influences affecting their decisions. This is a big money sport dependent upon minority kids, who many people influence these kids through any means necessary, primarily money. People who wouldn't give one iota of a **** or communicate with these Black kids, find a way to twist these kids minds. primarily through what they most need and don't have- MONEY! You can blame or hate a child for not choosing your school, but know behind the scene are the same people who have been manipulating minorities for ever- YOU. So when a kid changes his mind don't let your ever present hate be directed toward these KIDS, direct it to the people you admire most, Big Money White Men and Organizations.
Thank God you qualified it to mean only Big Money White Men and not all White Men.

I’m a hard *** we offer you commit then you decomit , we pull offer next

You want to be an adult make adult decision well here’s one for you our offer GONE

This one thing I like about Dabo Clemson you decomit so do we

GOCANES

Not so difficult for them now, they can just turn round and buy another 5 star to replace him.

UM

Harris isn’t at BTW anymore. Which means this kids hitch is no longer attached to Donnells gooch. Will. Be. Processed.

Advertisement
How does this "using Miami for offers" work? I doubt Saban. Dabo etc care that Miami offered. Hodges and Chris Washington don't have offers rolling in.
Commit to the local school early on to get your name out there while you're still mostly unknown. Use that to draw attention is what I'm guessing but this is probably what happens everywhere.

I don't get how anyone can be mad at what a 16 year-old says to a recruiting reporter. Especially Canesport, which loves to put out articles like this with click bait headlines they know will stir people up. I mean,, Canesport does that almost on a weekly basis. They love to put kids on the spot and goad them into statements they can turn into headlines.

Let Manny and Co figure out how serious he is about his commitment based on something other than articles from the guys who were proud to defend Charles Robinson. And there's not really any reason to drop a 2021 kid. Just keep recruiting other guys for his spot.

I mean, Donnell Harris says he's 10,000% committed then drops Miami a couple weeks later. Whatever these kids say to reporters, especially 18 months out from NSD, means nothing

Advertisement
You love a "Child" when he commits and hate the same "Kid" when he reconsiders or decommits. You don't know these kids, their life situations or influences affecting their decisions. This is a big money sport dependent upon minority kids, who many people influence these kids through any means necessary, primarily money. People who wouldn't give one iota of a **** or communicate with these Black kids, find a way to twist these kids minds. primarily through what they most need and don't have- MONEY! You can blame or hate a child for not choosing your school, but know behind the scene are the same people who have been manipulating minorities for ever- YOU. So when a kid changes his mind don't let your ever present hate be directed toward these KIDS, direct it to the people you admire most, Big Money White Men and Organizations.
Huh ? I mean if a kid doesn’t want to be a cane I’m not going to wish them well if they didn’t choose us then fvck em

Advertisement

WeirdRequiredCapybara-size_restricted.gif

Go Canes

Smh as a black man I am embarrassed when these “kids” and their parents go running to these racists institutions asking for money. These institutions make a TON of money off of these kids investing their bodies to the sport and do you think these racist institutions do anything for that same kid if they were to get hurt and lose their career? If they go to an Alabama or Georgia do you think they get a proper education? Do you think they provide them with a network outside of football? Their schedule is so constricted by football obligations that those SEC schools only provide them with enough support to pass their classes so they can play ball not to help them after ball. They’re taking advantage of people just like you who are short sighted and don’t see the future impact of attending a racist institution.

Advertisement
I’m not shocked now a days with so many unstable kids , very easy to influence them very few are well grounded, it really is sad the state these kids are in .

Practically impossible to help .

One NFL player was asked why don’t you go to high schools to speak.
I look out and see empty eyes , lost eyes that look for the easy way there already lost till they crash and fall only then they can possibly can be helped.

GOCANES

Smh as a black man I am embarrassed when these “kids” and their parents go running to these racists institutions asking for money. These institutions make a TON of money off of these kids investing their bodies to the sport and do you think these racist institutions do anything for that same kid if they were to get hurt and lose their career? If they go to an Alabama or Georgia do you think they get a proper education? Do you think they provide them with a network outside of football? Their schedule is so constricted by football obligations that those SEC schools only provide them with enough support to pass their classes so they can play ball not to help them after ball. They’re taking advantage of people just like you who are short sighted and don’t see the future impact of attending a racist institution.
Smh as a black man I am embarrassed when these “kids” and their parents go running to these racists institutions asking for money.( I disagree. Get that bag all institutions are the same. They only want you for what they can get from you)

And here's Hundley's interview with Manny Navarro, The Athletic:

Miami Booker T. Washington 2021 defensive tackle Anthony Hundley (6-3, 265) committed to the Hurricanes in May, but it is as meaningless a pledge as Miami has.

“My commitment to Miami is not 100 percent,” Hundley said. “I still want to open my recruitment, but Miami is still my best option.”

Hundley said the only coach he speaks to at Miami is Demarcus Van Dyke, the team’s assistant director of recruiting.

“I don’t remember the coach who recruits me because my (high school) coaches told me, but I don’t remember the name,” Hundley said. “UCF, FIU, Syracuse, Southern Miss, Louisville, LSU, Kentucky and UM are my schools. Right now, who is talking to me is UCF.”

This is possibly one of the worst interviews a kid ever gave. If one of the coaches doesn't even speak with him, I doubt they care ...... Sounds like we are just being polite having DVD in contact because he was at BTW. If he's no longer there, who knows.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back