Miami coaches at Columbus this morning

There is some talent there from 2018 and on and who know ho else may transfer in---We all know of Jobe but here are some others--

Jeramy Passmore - Hudl
2019--6-2/240 DE

------------------------------------------------
Tyler Harrell - Hudl
2018-- 6-foot WR that has already run an official run as a sophomore a 21.71--200m (national elite 22.00)

Dylan Perez - Hudl
2019--DT already 6-2/270..strong for a 2019 kid...benches well over 300 and squats over 400..quick, explosive and agile.

Xzavier Henderson - Hudl
2020--WR --already 6-1…. 2nd best in the state in middle school track at 400m--51.02 -- not that far from national elite high school standard of 49.50.

Is that Chris Henderson's little brother? He can fly for that age is faster that Chris was at that age and taller.

Advertisement
There is some talent there from 2018 and on and who know who else may transfer in---We all know of Jobe but here are some others--

Jeramy Passmore - Hudl
2019--6-2/240 DE

Tyler Harrell - Hudl
2018-- 6-foot WR that has already run an official run as a sophomore a 21.71--200m (national elite 22.00)

Dylan Perez - Hudl
2019--DT already 6-2/270..strong for a 2019 kid...benches well over 300 and squats over 400..quick, explosive and agile.

Xzavier Henderson - Hudl
2020--WR --already 6-1…. 2nd best in the state in middle school track at 400m--51.02 -- not that far from national elite high school standard of 49.50.

Passamore did not he use to be at Westminster as a LB last year at 215 lbs? A real beast at DE and 240 already.

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

So all y'all went to Columbus & none of y'all never "accidentally" slid some cash his way? Smh, Yall slackin fam lol.

Last edited:
I am very upset that football coaches spent so much time at Columbus and never visited the Hebrew Academy.

Advertisement
Ariz-Bush '12

Marrero-Henderson '16

STAY WOKE

I wish the staff had offered Tacoi my year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean the kid that ended up at App state after not cutting it at Oregon? no thanks.

The dude had speed you couldn't teach. He got involved with the wrong people at Oregon and couldn't lay off the substance. Maybe being home would have been different.

Ariz-Bush '12

Marrero-Henderson '16

STAY WOKE

You mean the kid that ended up at App state after not cutting it at Oregon? no thanks.

The dude had speed you couldn't teach. He got involved with the wrong people at Oregon and couldn't lay off the substance. Maybe being home would have been different.

What was his excuse at App?

Advertisement
Ariz-Bush '12

Marrero-Henderson '16

STAY WOKE

Dude, he was attending Appalachian State. That's excuse enough.

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]

Dude, he was attending Appalachian State. That's excuse enough.

Because he wasn't good enough to go anywhere else.

Advertisement
Didn't realize there were a bunch of Belen rejects here?!?

:puzzled:

Advertisement
Back