deleted3746

-Miami wasn't high on Harris' list
-That changed after Harris visited Miami last Sunday
-Says he wasn't expecting a lot from the visit or anything special
-Says he wasn't expecting the visit to make a big impact on him but it did
-Says he was surprised on his visit
-Says he loved how beautiful the campus looked
-Says the coaches are really cool and a funny group of guys
-Says the staff told him there are some seniors graduating and there's an opportunuty for playing time
-Says getting on the field as a freshman sounds amazing
-Says Jethro is an energetic guy who loves aggressiveness and getting physical
-Says Jethro likes to have fun but knows when it's time to work hard
-Says Jethro has been around the block in college and the NFL so he understands how it goes
-Swasey caught Harris a little more by surprise
-Says Swasey really enjoys teaching kids
-Says Swasey talked about how he has been at Miami for 17 years
-Says Swasey helped develop all those guys in the league
-Says Swasey knows what he is doing and wants to help you, and that has a big impact
-Says he learned about the academic side too, and the small classes can be helpful no matter what he majors in
-Says he is looking at Miami hard
-Says he doesn't have a list and is looking at a lot of schools
-Says he is hoping to commit before his season starts

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Visit-Made-Big-Impact-on-Trent-Harris-136639

------------------------------------

-Only visit this summer was to Miami
-Miami is recruiting him the hardest right now
-Jethro telling him he can play early and Miami is the right place for him
-Says Florida and Miami lead

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Two-at-the-top-for-Winter-Park-Fla-DE-Trent-Harris-138395

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does this **** have to happen every ******* thread? Good lord, shut the **** up. We get it. You don't like the Gator, but you *****ing about him in every thread isn't gonna get him kicked out of here so STFU.

If they let him?

Your a good dude but gtfoh with that **** man.

Yeah if they let him. UF staff does it all the the time they give a kid an offer and wont allow the player to commit. It is called a non commitable offer. It is done a ton in the SEC you think Winky Flowers can call up Bama and commit right now? They would let Trent Harris commit but if somebody else commits before him he might lose his spot

Last edited:
Does this **** have to happen every ******* thread? Good lord, shut the **** up. We get it. You don't like the Gator, but you *****ing about him in every thread isn't gonna get him kicked out of here so STFU.

If he continues with his ****ish ways, yep, it'll continue.

If they let him?

lol. oh but to hear him tell it, it's just me that has a problem with his condescending attitude

Thats what happens when fans get spoiled and expect no less we were just the same 10 years ago.

Could you imagine Bamas board 6 years ago and now? They have to be the biggest dk heads when it comes to forums and thats without looking because I very very rarely ever go to another board.

Advertisement

People need to learn to use the "Ignore User" function if he's bothering them so bad. Or just not respond to him.

-Says Jethro is an energetic guy who loves aggressiveness and getting physical
-Says Jethro likes to have fun but knows when it's time to work hard
-Says Jethro has been around the block in college and the NFL so he understands how it goes
-Swasey caught Harris a little more by surprise
-Says Swasey really enjoys teaching kids
-Says Swasey talked about how he has been at Miami for 17 years
-Says Swasey helped develop all those guys in the league
-Says Swasey knows what he is doing and wants to help you, and that has a big impact

-Says I'm surprised this T. Harris update sounded like a Jethro and Swasey info-mercial

2014 DE Kevin Bronson from Delray Beach Village is much better than Harris at this point and I think projects better at that next level as well.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Does this **** have to happen every ****ing thread? Good lord, shut the **** up. We get it. You don't like the Gator, but you ****ing about him in every thread isn't gonna get him kicked out of here so STFU.

People need to learn to use the "Ignore User" function if he's bothering them so bad. Or just not respond to him.

Here's another idea: you so-called Canes need to get some balls and quit sucking ufag dyck. Ufaggot on here talking down to Canes, and you guys are tonguing his colon.

If they let him?

Yeah if they let him. UF staff does it all the the time they give a kid an offer and wont allow the player to commit. It is called a non commitable offer. It is done a ton in the SEC you think Winky Flowers can call up Bama and commit right now? They would let Trent Harris commit but if somebody else commits before him he might lose his spot

LULZ at this nonsense.

Does this **** have to happen every ****ing thread? Good lord, shut the **** up. We get it. You don't like the Gator, but you ****ing about him in every thread isn't gonna get him kicked out of here so STFU.

Here's another idea: you so-called Canes need to get some balls and quit sucking ufag dyck. Ufaggot on here talking down to Canes, and you guys are tonguing his colon.

Point me to where I defended him or even agreed with him. I personally don't give a **** about him. His presence doesn't bother me but I also won't miss him if he leaves. I'm just tired of threads getting derailed because he makes one post and every subsequent post afterward is talking about him making a post. That **** is making this board unreadable. Don't like his particular post? Neg it or ignore it. Don't like him as a poster? Put him on ignore and you won't ever have to deal with him again. It's that simple. Here's an idea, maybe if enough people stop responding, he'll go back to lurking or just leave altogether.

You've had some good posts lately, but the constant references to nob sucking, *** guzzling, colon licking, ****** stuff is tough to get through. Let's talk about Canes football and not narrate *** ****.

Advertisement
Back