Miami/Clemson Game Jan 3 Thread

Advertisement
Makeup call on that rebound
Scheffelin has been pushing guys in the back all night long. Dude doesn't box out and get boards, he relies on shoving guys in the back, creating opportunities for him to come over the back. Dude isn't nearly athletic enough to consistently beat a guy like Omier in the blocks.

Advertisement
Relax. We aren’t an elite team right now to but to say we’re going to get “steamrolled” in a mediocre ACC is just silly hyperbole.
Miami lost to Colorado by 27!! COLORADO!!!

The weakness are glaring not something that you can practice your way out of them. Lack of size and lack of bench u can’t improve

But I hope I’m wrong

Advertisement
Bens has been great defensively, but the biggest difference tonight on the defensive end is how well Miami is defending Clemson's Spain action off their pick & roll. Off ball movement and switches has been pretty good, particularly the 2nd half. Must keep it up if we're going to close this out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami lost to Colorado by 27!! COLORADO!!!

The weakness are glaring not something that you can practice your way out of them. Lack of size and lack of bench u can’t improve

But I hope I’m wrong
And? Miami got blown out two years ago early in the season. This is something a lot of people that never watch college basketball doesn't understand: Over the course of the season EVERYONE WILL GET STOMPED AT LEAST ONCE. Even elite teams get slapped up, especially in OOC play. Arizona just got rolled by a mediocre(AT BEST) Stanford.

Advertisement
Back