Miami Central vs Mnw

Advertisement
I'm at the game. MNW up 21-0. Nigel Bethel just had a nice TD catch and run. Central has no QB. MNW does and that's the difference.

I aint gon lie DMONEY...watching the carol city game..Bethel looks like a SMOOTH athlete...if they like hima t cb or wr i wouldnt mind..he has pluses as a cb though with his size and speed.

I aint gon lie DMONEY...watching the carol city game..Bethel looks like a SMOOTH athlete...if they like hima t cb or wr i wouldnt mind..he has pluses as a cb though with his size and speed.

Yep, I'm in on Bethel. He looked big in person. MNW's two CBs (Divaad Wilson and Rachad Wildgoose) are two of the most impressive-looking HS corners I've seen on the hoof.

Advertisement

Yep, I'm in on Bethel. He looked big in person. MNW's two CBs (Divaad Wilson and Rachad Wildgoose) are two of the most impressive-looking HS corners I've seen on the hoof.

Have been wanting to comment about that but divaad Wilson looks like the best corner in Dade and should be in every conversation for top corners in South Florida..

Was a really good athlete at pace but goin to nw and seeing him in every dam wr chest locked while getting an int in dam near every game is dam impressive..

Uf getting a good one, right under our nose..

Divaad Wilson looks like Antrel Rolle. I;m all in on him too..ashamed to see him going to UF. I know down here is loaded...and we getting some good ones...but he definzately is miami quality along with Bethel

Why not offer Wilson? If we’ve already offered Bethel it means Richt will take one more along with Campbell. And Uf could implode and that staff be gone or lame ducks by the end of the season.

Why not offer Wilson? If we’ve already offered Bethel it means Richt will take one more along with Campbell. And Uf could implode and that staff be gone or lame ducks by the end of the season.

i dont know but if they putting out additional offer to dbs..hes shot up to the TOP of my list..has the size to play safety or corner

Advertisement

i dont know but if they putting out additional offer to dbs..hes shot up to the TOP of my list..has the size to play safety or corner

How is his speed?

Divaad Wilson looks like Antrel Rolle. I;m all in on him too..ashamed to see him going to UF. I know down here is loaded...and we getting some good ones...but he definzately is miami quality along with Bethel

He’s a Florida fan, don’t think an offer would change much

He’s a Florida fan, don’t think an offer would change much

With that dumpster fire and if Miami continues to win, anything could happen.

How is his speed?

he ran a respectable 4.62 at the opening camp in feburary. He's 6'0 190....i believe he can play safety or corner. At corner hes to physical for most and he has turn and run ability.

Advertisement

How is his speed?

he ran a respectable 4.62 at the opening camp in feburary. He's 6'0 190....i believe he can play safety or corner. At corner hes to physical for most and he has turn and run ability.

I was wondering because it seems we were a lot faster years ago. Although this year it seems we are doing better job of stopping big plays short of scoring and getting chance to line up again to stop a drive. If we are going to truly get back to attack defense then we need speed to cut big plays off from the endzone. I like this kid's size but that seems a little slow for corner in old school Canes defense. Still I believe we should take as many talented DBs as we can. The can grow into safety or OLB or switch to offiense like Eddie Brown back in the day. You can never have too much talent on D.

How is his speed?

I was wondering because it seems we were a lot faster years ago. Although this year it seems we are doing better job of stopping big plays short of scoring and getting chance to line up again to stop a drive. If we are going to truly get back to attack defense then we need speed to cut big plays off from the endzone. I like this kid's size but that seems a little slow for corner in old school Canes defense. Still I believe we should take as many talented DBs as we can. The can grow into safety or OLB or switch to offiense like Eddie Brown back in the day. You can never have too much talent on D.

I'm gonna give you a newsflash. Majority of our secondary didnt run that time...and he ran it at a plus size (180+ pounds). Our two current safeties were above 4.7 speed coming in. Wilson has PLENTY speed. Hes been locking down some of the best wr in the country this year and running stride for stride with them.

How is his speed?

I'm gonna give you a newsflash. Majority of our secondary didnt run that time...and he ran it at a plus size (180+ pounds). Our two current safeties were above 4.7 speed coming in. Wilson has PLENTY speed. Hes been locking down some of the best wr in the country this year and running stride for stride with them.

Yeah, I figure that. I was thinking of back in old days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back