Miami Central vs Hoover(AL) Game Thread

Advertisement
It's early, but I like what I see from Phillips. Looks to have good size and speed.

I wish we could get him,but he's almost sign sealed and delivered to FSU. Dalvins his boy.

If you would have asked me a long time ago. I wanted Ridley, Peete, Phillips and Durante as our receivers for 2015 class. Even though I do like the ones we have, when process started I really wanted those 4.

But, Phillips is boys with Dalvin. Durante doesnt have the grades. Peete will most likely be a Cane. And were in battle for Ridley till signing day.

I **** sure hate that.

About time. Central to fast for them. Keep feeding Cedric Miller the ball. He just got a good 8 yard gain off of what looked to be a tackle for a loss. Making something out of nothing and falling forward.

Most of the time from what ive seen schools from down here, when they play OOS schools, are just flat out better. Very rarely has BTW, CEN, STA, and at one time MNW been just out talented by any OOS.

Not today. CEN will have to out coach these guys because the talent is even out there. Will be interesting to see what kind of coach Roland is.

Btw, this Cedriv Miller kid is the truth.

Advertisement
About time. Central too fast for them. Keep feeding Cedric Miller the ball. He just got a good 8 yard gain off of what looked to be a tackle for a loss. Making something out of nothing and falling forward.

Advertisement
Central appears to be poorly coached. Athletes galore, but there are little things that they don't well, and the lack of discipline is blatant.

I think I brought this up in another thread about CEN being known for being undisciplined. Welp........looks like that monster has reared its ugly head. Smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back