Miami Central vs Hoover(AL) Game Thread

Advertisement
No really I'm mean Da'Vante Phillips and Calvin Brewton. Silva but I'm watching to see if their young guys step up.

good luck to Hoover finding the endzone with all the southern savage speed on that Miami defense.

Advertisement
Blustein Recruiting ‏@larryblustein 42s

Miami Central needs to get 1st downs or they will get worn down. They only brought 51 players. The defense will slant the field all game.

Local temp here is supposed to get up to 98 today. Hope they hydrate well, or the 4th quarter could be brutal. Lets get em Central!!

Advertisement
Blustein Recruiting ‏@larryblustein 42s

Miami Central needs to get 1st downs or they will get worn down. They only brought 51 players. The defense will slant the field all game.

Its real hot there and Central has some huge boys playing the line, hope they hold up. They were pretty stout on defense 1 and goal at the five and got zippo.

51 players? for a hs team? since when isn't that enough? my hs is the 7th most winning program in the country and when i played we had 35-40. 51 is plenty.

Advertisement
J.T. Wilcox ‏@JTWilcoxSports 4m

Ced Miller going for nearly 10 yards a pop so far. 59 yards on six carries @SFHSSports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back