Miami Central vs Hoover(AL) Game Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great win! Really happy for those boys! If this game was played in dade the score might look a little different. Great coaching job by Roland! Saw a weakness and ATTACKED IT! Without mercy! Love that!

Great win! Really happy for those boys! If this game was played in dade the score might look a little different. Great coaching job by Roland! Saw a weakness and ATTACKED IT! Without mercy! Love that!

****, the score would have looked different if they would have stayed in Alabama but played at night when it would be cooler. Central didn't bring their full squad, were handcuffed with all the cramps and still won.

Game over. Congrats to Miami Central for breaking Hoovers 30 game streak. If this was a night game it would have been a blowout. Well done. Take note of Cedric Miller for the future. Saw nothing special out of Devante Phillips. Central definitely has some young talent tho.

Nothing out of Phillips??? He made some great catches when he had to, plus the double covered him the whole game...when they did single cover him he made them pay...I know the Heat got the best of him but he is a stud

Advertisement

****, the score would have looked different if they would have stayed in Alabama but played at night when it would be cooler. Central didn't bring their full squad, were handcuffed with all the cramps and still won.

How many kids did Central bring? 35? I saw that the AL team had their three deep under a canopy, while MC baked on a couple aluminium benches. That's what's up with these out of state games, home team with 150 kids dressed on the sideline while these Inner city teams bring their two deep.

We're just not going to see many OOS teams playing in dade.

Central is poorly organized in all facets. It is my opinion they win more so off talent than coaching. Felt the same way last year, but how can you criticize a state champion. They would be amazing if they had better coaching and organization. Just because you spread out doen't make you offense a spread set. Their OC should be working security instead of impersonating a OC.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if FIU, FAU, UCF, South Florida and maybe a few schools come calling for RB Cedric Miller...kid has good pad level, vision and ok speed...

So, Mike James 2.0?

I hope you're are not saying that to put down Mike James. He's in the NFL and he was great representative of the U while he was here.

One of the best Canes ever when you account for everything. On the field as a player, as a leader, in the classroom and the city.

Advertisement
Back