Miami CB coach Mike Rumph to visit Plantation HS

They must be confident as **** about the 2017 class.

Or they've given in and are planning for next year.
 
I saw a few Plantation games this year. Bad team but Sweet is a solid player. The other two guys...meh.
 
Cross Smith, Branch, and Sweet off our list.

rumpt.webp
 
They must be confident as **** about the 2017 class.

Or they've given in and are planning for next year.

when you get this close to signing day and you only have 8 targets left on your board, you have plenty of time to start seeing younger kids
 
They must be confident as **** about the 2017 class.

Or they've given in and are planning for next year.

when you get this close to signing day and you only have 8 targets left on your board, you have plenty of time to start seeing younger kids

Bateman/Carty/Herbert/Slaton (Slaton may or may not be realistic)
Pouncey/Hartley/Smith/Thomas
Macfarland (you may consider him in already)
Henderson/Dean/Edwards/Carpenter

I count 12 or 13? Or Nah?

Not counting Shawn Davis...Think that ship has finally sailed
 
Last edited:
One of the most disappointing programs in Broward County. They haven't been the same since running Hepler out of town. There's so much potential for that school to be dominant.
 
I hate that school. I work out at a gym down the street from there, and some punk broke into my car while I was working out. I didn't even have anything to steal. Cop said it was most likely a Plantation HS student, he knows over 25 kids from there that break into cars.
 
Back
Top