Miami bs Ole Miss - 3pm, Channel on TV

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
I Love La Los Angeles GIF by Randy Newman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone scout ol **** for those of us who are uninformed & have to work today.

Scout the team we’re playing today?

They threw their best starter last night and used both their best 2 bullpen arms as well. So we’re going against their #2 starter for sure and not positive how available their bullpen kids will be since the game just ended about 20 mins ago.

We’re starting Palmquist, our ace. A win today is massive as coming out of those loser’s bracket with this condensed schedule due to the rain will be almost impossible. Whoever wins the game today will be in as much of a driver’s seat as you can possibly be in a regional. Massive game today. Win and it’d take a DiMarian collapse to not make it to Supers.

ole Miss does have the ultimate “get off the bus first guy.” Tywone Malone. The DT from the football squad. Another kid who was extremely interested in Miami but wanted to try both sports. I’ll let you decide which coach wasn’t interested.

Advertisement
Ole miss barely got in for a reason…and it’s not because the SEC is that loaded. Their offense needs help so no walks or errors make them hit. And they will swing and miss a lot if you attack. They don’t walk much other than Gonzalez and Elko.

They don’t run at all. Their defense is pretty good and their pitchers come right at you. Not a ton of a lot of K’s not many walks. So we will have to earn it. This will come down to the little things. What team avoids an error or an inning with 2 Bb’s. Who takes some extra bases. Be great to come out early and punch them in the mouth with a few runs. We need Palmquist and Walters to show why they are All Americans today.

Delucia isn’t a big strike out guy. Shocked he has what he did. They have 3-4 guys who strike out more than 1 per inning. The rest of the staff is 1 or fewer.

Elliott is one of their bigger K guys who I assume we’d see today. Unfortunately he is a LHP.

We are due for a game where we put it all together and put someone away. hopefully today is the day

Advertisement
ESPN/Disney think they are slick. Forcing us to have to get + in order to watch, especially when it seemed like every other regional was on tv. I said F it and just got the bundle with disney/hulu for the tv shows and movies. Its not about the money because its only 16/month. Its the principle and bs they pulled to lure me in

ESPN/Disney think they are slick. Forcing us to have to get + in order to watch, especially when it seemed like every other regional was on tv. I said F it and just got the bundle with disney/hulu for the tv shows and movies. Its not about the money because its only 16/month. Its the principle and bs they pulled to lure me in
That’s media in 2022. Everything is behind some kind of paywall.

Advertisement
Scout the team we’re playing today?

They threw their best starter last night and used both their best 2 bullpen arms as well. So we’re going against their #2 starter for sure and not positive how available their bullpen kids will be since the game just ended about 20 mins ago.

We’re starting Palmquist, our ace. A win today is massive as coming out of those loser’s bracket with this condensed schedule due to the rain will be almost impossible. Whoever wins the game today will be in as much of a driver’s seat as you can possibly be in a regional. Massive game today. Win and it’d take a DiMarian collapse to not make it to Supers.
“DiMarian collapse”

That’s what I’m afraid of

They don’t run at all. Their defense is pretty good and their pitchers come right at you. Not a ton of a lot of K’s not many walks. So we will have to earn it. This will come down to the little things. What team avoids an error or an inning with 2 Bb’s. Who takes some extra bases. Be great to come out early and punch them in the mouth with a few runs. We need Palmquist and Walters to show why they are All Americans today.
Season 6 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation

Advertisement
Back