Miami bs Ole Miss - 3pm, Channel on TV

Advertisement
Are they trying to get 3 games in today?
Pretty sure yes. Loser of current game is at the bbq stand, loser of our game turns around and plays 55 minutes later, the loser of the last game isn't 0-2 and bbq but they're still at the bbq stand. Winner of today's second game and third game play tomorrow.

So tonight's game will be a rematch of last nights game.

Tonight’s game will be the winner of the game going on now (Arizona is up 6-1 over Canisius) vs the loser of our game against Ole Miss.

Yes, we’d love it to be a rematch of last night’s game. That’d mean we win today.

Game 3 (now) 6-1 Arizona, loser goes home
Game 4 (3:06pm) Miami vs Ole Miss
Game 5 (7:00pm) Game 3 winner vs Game 4 loser, loser goes home

Advertisement
Tonight’s game will be the winner of the game going on now (Arizona is up 6-1 over Canisius) vs the loser of our game against Ole Miss.

Yes, we’d love it to be a rematch of last night’s game. That’d mean we win today.

Game 3 (now) 6-1 Arizona, loser goes home
Game 4 (3:06pm) Miami vs Ole Miss
Game 5 (7:00pm) Game 3 winner vs Game 4 loser, loser goes home
lol you can be all technical if you want.. but tonight's game will be a rematch of last night game. Don't worry about the semantics.. just go straight at it with your orange and green sunglasses.

I’d really like to see Ariel Garcia in the lineup today.
I doubt it - Gino loves his match-ups and they have mostly RH starters, I believe. But ya, we need more production from Renzo, Villegas and Dorian.

Advertisement
I doubt it - Gino loves his match-ups and they have mostly RH starters, I believe. But ya, we need more production from Renzo, Villegas and Dorian.
I’d go Villegas/Levenson on the corners and DH Garcia. I think there is a chance the OM starter is LH but I don’t even care. Garcia is a good hitter and we need him to hit.

We definitely need to score early and often today. These SEC teams and fans think they own the tournament - let's give them a little Mark Light magic. Anyone seen a lineup yet?

ole Miss does have the ultimate “get off the bus first guy.” Tywone Malone. The DT from the football squad. Another kid who was extremely interested in Miami but wanted to try both sports. I’ll let you decide which coach wasn’t interested.

Imma guess the same coach who told me he wouldnt even talk to one of my old players unless he decommmited first even though he was told the kid wanted to stay in the south and was very interested in Miami. Meanwhile 3 other ACC teams, LSU and Miss St had offers on the board and were actively pursuing him. Needless to say he went to another ACC school and ended up being a first team All American closer.

Advertisement
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back