Miami Booker T. Washington Mark Walton Throws up TheU

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
[video=youtube;zTdomOUChT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTdomOUChT4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Kid will be fun to watch

Advertisement
To me the most infuriating thing is that despite his utter stupidity as a coach Golden has recruited enough talent that all we need is an average to above average coach with an aggressive D and we win the coastal no problem.

WE ARE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

Advertisement
Agreed. He's missed a lot, but we have enough talent right now to win the Coastal by a distance if we had better coaching.

To me the most infuriating thing is that despite his utter stupidity as a coach Golden has recruited enough talent that all we need is an average to above average coach with an aggressive D and we win the coastal no problem.

WE ARE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

Advertisement
Our RB stable has the potential to be absolutely sick. Hopefully this O-Line class with Milo and St. Louis can develop into some road graders for these dudes.

Advertisement
#88 threw it up too; think it's Clarington.....hopefully this recruiting class doesn't crumble like past ones have...

Those jukes thooooooo!!
Kid is filthy!!
Knew he was good but Daaamn!!!
crazy how good we can be of we get some better coaching.

Advertisement
People compare him to Ameer but I'm sticking with my comparison in another thread to Frank Gore. He will be really good on the next level.

Advertisement
Back