Miami-Bethune: FULL REPLAY

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami vs. Bethune-Cookman full replay.

[video=youtube;nIDJ5jcmXhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=nIDJ5jcmXhA[/video]

Advertisement
Already posted.

Good to know you're alive though.

what do you mean

That first kickoff as someone mentioned in the WEZ is concerning, the lack of kickoff coverage speed is alarming. I saw Michigan FSU Bamas coverage and those guys are down there in a hurry. Thats usually your depth from the newer classes running on coverage, BC had a couple of good returns that should never happen vs a Cane squad but I know that we need to stack chips and aint there yet.

Advertisement
Already posted.

Good to know you're alive though.

what do you mean

That first kickoff as someone mentioned in the WEZ is concerning, the lack of kickoff coverage speed is alarming. I saw Michigan FSU Bamas coverage and those guys are down there in a hurry. Thats usually your depth from the newer classes running on coverage, BC had a couple of good returns that should never happen vs a Cane squad but I know that we need to stack chips and aint there yet.

We have plenty of talent to have a strong ST unit. You don't need 5 years of recruiting to have a stellar ST. Hartley is a scrub coach and the players lacked effort

We looked slow. Our ST took a decade to cover kicks.. I got to figure that our kickoff team will give up a few TDs or Huge momentum returns during the season against better comp. BCC was getting to the 25/30+ every kickoff. Just ridiculous.

Also tighten up Manny, I'm on dat ***!

BCC.jpg

Thoughts on what happened on D:

We started slow expecting to easily win the game.

We got scored on early from playing slow and without effort.

We play fine for the rest of the first half until we get up 17-3 then we stopped trying

Against a good team we will have full effort the whole time

We looked slow. Our ST took a decade to cover kicks.. I got to figure that our kickoff team will give up a few TDs or Huge momentum returns during the season against better comp. BCC was getting to the 25/30+ every kickoff. Just ridiculous.

View attachment 49689

QB can just catch the snap and throw a hitch to the #2 WR for a 1st down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need a 10+ min highlight vid. Where is canesfreak?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The way people are ragging on the D you would think we haven't gone through a whole season with this DC. They will get it fixed and it's starts with more aggression from the DL.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Why do we always have to have the Dc/oc who is unwilling to adjust scheme? Stop being stubborn and take away the slot. For **** sake if I have to witness teams going up and down the field with short crap I'm gonna burn down the hect myself. Manny NoDiaz better step this **** or GTFOH. I'm not gonna live through another Donofrio type **** again

Why do we always have to have the Dc/oc who is unwilling to adjust scheme? Stop being stubborn and take away the slot. For **** sake if I have to witness teams going up and down the field with short crap I'm gonna burn down the hect myself. Manny NoDiaz better step this **** or GTFOH. I'm not gonna live through another Donofrio type **** again

Way to turn on a guy one game after the season he put together last year. You are the worst type of fan.

View attachment 49689

QB can just catch the snap and throw a hitch to the #2 WR for a 1st down.

What tweed was saying is that boundary corner goes to cover slot as soon as its snapped while safety guards the X Shaq spies the qb and olb's blitz

Advertisement
Back