Off-Topic Miami Beach declares Spring Break state of emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if they didn't come from those states ... illegal weapons would be coming across the border just like the drugs do. Criminals will always find one.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're recovering some guns from South of the border, Chicago's actually a major hub point for drugs from Mexico. But it's much easier to transport guns from the aforementioned States.

Advertisement
I said it years ago [NOBODY KEEPS TRACK OF WHAT YOU SAY IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY] that when you allow weapons of mass destruction [HYPERBOLE], "GUNS" [WHY THE QUOTES?], without restriction [OBJECTIVELY FALSE] to proliferate our supposed peaceful [HUMAN BEINGS HAVE NEVER BEEN PEACEFUL, THEREIN LIES THE RUB, AND AT LEAST PART OF THE REASON TO OWN A FIREARM] god loving [ACCORDING TO A RECENT PEW STUDY, 29% OF AMERICANS SELF-IDENTIFY AS UNAFFILIATED WITH RELIGION. NOT WISE TO ASSUME ALL AMERICANS LOVE GOD.] society, massive deaths and injuries would be the result. When we take serious issues that affect us all and make them political [SIDE NOTE TO @RVACane ... WE MAY NEED TO RECONSIDER THE P****** RULE AGAIN] and ignore the obvious [THE IRONY OF YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHERS IGNORING THE OBVIOUS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD THE FIRST TIME I READ THIS] mass deaths it causes because you entrenched on all things your party supports [YOU JUST MADE THIS POLITICAL, FYI. AND JUST TO BLOW UP YOUR THESIS, I AM A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 20 YEARS.]. Well these weapons end up in the hands of ignorant, brain dead, morally absent, mentally sick, subhuman persons [AD HOMINEM ATTACKS], that use these weapons to rain down death on schools, children, wives, business owners, innocent citizens and visitors from around the world [EVEN TOURISTS MADE THEIR WAY INTO YOUR RANT. OK. PERSONALLY, I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD RECONSIDER OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OVER CONCERNS ABOUT HOW THEY MAY AFFECT FOREIGN TOURISTS, BUT MAYBE I'M ALONE IN BEING UNPERSUADED BY THAT ONE]. Well this is what you get Gun Supporters [MORE AN ASIDE, BUT CAPITALIZATION OF "GUN SUPPORTERS" WAS AN ODD CHOICE HERE] and when someone you love or know gets killed or maimed by your support of guns, don't ask me to feel sorrow, donate, wear a T-Shirt, give flowers or pour out one drop on my Bourbon [ARE GUN OWNERS WHO LOSE LOVED ONES COMING TO YOU ASKING FOR DONATIONS AND BOURBON? IS THIS A REAL ISSUE IN YOUR DAILY LIFE?? OTHERWISE, THIS FEELS LIKE A REALLY WEIRD PLACE TO TAKE THIS THREAD]. This on you! [I AM CURIOUS IF YOU BLAME EVERYONE WHO DRINKS ALCOHOL WHEN A DRUNK DRIVER KILLS OR INJURES SOMEONE, TOO? PER NHTSA, IN 2019 10,142 PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES IN A VEHICLE CRASH INVOLVING A DRUNK DRIVER.]

As I finally clicked on this thread today, I was wondering how many posts before it became political. The answer was, unfortunately, exactly one response.

I probably shouldn't even be responding to this and should have just band you from the thread for trying to make this overtly political, but this was more fun.

I said it years ago that when you allow weapons of mass destruction, "GUNS", without restriction to proliferate our supposed peaceful god loving society, massive deaths and injuries would be the result. When we take serious issues that affect us all and make them political and ignore the obvious mass deaths it causes because you entrenched on all things your party supports. Well these weapons end up in the hands of ignorant, brain dead, morally absent, mentally sick, subhuman persons, that use these weapons to rain down death on schools, children, wives, business owners, innocent citizens and visitors from around the world. Well this is what you get Gun Supporters and when someone you love or know gets killed or maimed by your support of guns, don't ask me to feel sorrow, donate, wear a T-Shirt, give flowers or pour out one drop on my Bourbon. This on you!
Your Y chromosome has expired. Return it.

Indiana's not the only Red State that supplies Chicago with guns used in crimes. Chicago also get guns from Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, & Wisconsin. ...with the majority of the guns (20%) coming from Indiana. Either way they're all coming from deep Red to Purplish States.

You seem passionate about this, and even though you’re factually incorrect, I’m going to allow it.

Fort Lauderdale got rid of Spring Break because vice mayor Doug Danziger went on a tirade about getting rid of debauchery. He resigned when he showed up on Kathy Willets' client list.
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1993/02/20/Willets-***-tape-made-public/9869730184400/

Advertisement
I don't know what it is about gun supporters that make them totally dismiss the FACTS about guns that have zero positives and all negative affects on our society. I ask they simply look at the stats from countries that prohibit or restrict gun ownership (See England and Scandinavian countries). And don't bring up the 2nd Amendment because it doesn't prohibit law makers from restricting ownership or manufacture. Especially when you work so hard at limiting the most fundamental right of America- Voting

I don't know what it is about gun supporters that make them totally dismiss the FACTS about guns that have zero positives and all negative affects on our society. I ask they simply look at the stats from countries that prohibit or restrict gun ownership (See England and Scandinavian countries). And don't bring up the 2nd Amendment because it doesn't prohibit law makers from restricting ownership or manufacture. Especially when you work so hard at limiting the most fundamental right of America- Voting
I don’t own a gun, but I definitely support having the right to own a gun for self defense purposes. If I lived in a non rural area, I would definitely have one. Have u seen what has happened to Asian Americans in NYC over the last couple years?!? And no, it has nothing to do with Covid like circle back Psaki says. It’s people taking advantage of light penalties for crimes and the reason crime stats are the highest they’ve been in decades in big cities.

As far as voting goes. Every legal citizen in the US (and even some non citizens in places like NYC) over the age of 18 can vote. U must be watching MSM if u think it’s been restricted to anything less than that. It’s even less restrictive in both liberal and conservative areas than pre-pandemic (ie Georgia actual is less restrictive than Delaware and other blue states). So don’t get what u mean about voting. The only thing that should be removed are the Covid policies of mass mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting which is more susceptible to fraud… but that is just a fact

The Ukrainians disagree.

Advertisement
"Stretch"?

Let's see, Xaver got His gun that He used to murder 5 people from a Red State with very lax gun laws, the killers in Chicago get most of their guns from that very same State...no difference.
All those republican voters importing guns from red states and using them to shoot up their neighbors in Chicago every weekend.

Got it.

"Stretch"?

Let's see, Xaver got His gun that He used to murder 5 people from a Red State with very lax gun laws, the killers in Chicago get most of their guns from that very same State...no difference.
Let me help you here.

Fred got his car from Detroit auto manufacturer whereby he got drunk for 1000th time, drove illegally on a suspended license from a bar that kept serving him, amd killed a family of 4 on the highway in a drunk driving accident.

Blame Michigan obviously.

Lisa overdosed on opioids produced by Purdue Pharma HQd in Stamford. She died leaving behind 2 children.

Blame Connecticut obviously.

C'mon now....

As I was saying👇👇👇

miniGif_20220324144337.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me help you here.

Fred got his car from Detroit auto manufacturer whereby he got drunk for 1000th time, drove illegally on a suspended license from a bar that kept serving him, amd killed a family of 4 on the highway in a drunk driving accident.

Lisa overdosed on opioids produced by Purdue Pharma HQd in Stamford. She died leaving behind 2 children.

C'mon now....
What do both deaths have in common? Plastic. Plastic bottles, plastic car parts. Get to the root cause.

Guns always need someone to pull the trigger. It’s not the guns, it’s the people that are the problem. Gun bans only effect the legal law abiding citizens.

Advertisement
Let me help you here.

C'mon now....

As I was saying👇👇👇

View attachment 180079

Terrible analogies. The families of the Parkland victims sued the Federal Government & Broward County and won. Far as your drunk driving analogy, the drunk driver didn't intentionally kill 4 people even though He was drunk, but Zephen Xaver with His fantasies of killing people did. And plenty of people died as a result of those pill mills that used to operate in Florida. And I don't want to hear that Florida wasn't responsible, they wouldn't have changed the laws to tighten regulations if they weren't...ditto with Florida gun laws after the Parkland tragedy.

Terrible analogies. The families of the Parkland victims sued the Federal Government & Broward County and won. Far as your drunk driving analogy, the drunk driver didn't intentionally kill 4 people even though He was drunk, but Zephen Xaver with His fantasies of killing people did. And plenty of people died as a result of those pill mills that used to operate in Florida. And I don't want to hear that Florida wasn't responsible, they wouldn't have changed the laws to tighten regulations if they weren't...ditto with Florida gun laws after the Parkland tragedy.
So we should blame the gun laws, manufactures and retailers instead of the person that actually pulls the trigger? There are multimillions of guns in the hands of Americans, but we should punish everyone for the few sick minded ones that carry out their fantasies?

I'm currious as to what laws should be made to keep this from happening, and to keep the guns out of the crazcies and criminals hands?

And the Waukesha Christmas parade attack where the driver intentionally killed 6 and injured 62 others?

Who's at fault there? Wisconsin, Ford, or the ******* with murder in his heart?

Blaming guns is just a cowardly way to excuse bad behavior.

So we should blame the gun laws, manufactures and retailers instead of the person that actually pulls the trigger? There are multimillions of guns in the hands of Americans, but we should punish everyone for the few sick minded ones that carry out their fantasies?

I'm currious as to what laws should be made to keep this from happening, and to keep the guns out of the crazcies and criminals hands?

2 crazies are responsible for the murders of 22 people. IDK about you, but if I was a firearm retailer, I would want to know if a prospective buyer had homicidal tendencies in the past, like Xavier & Cruz clearly did. Also, did you have a problem with Florida increasing the age that you can purchase a firearm from 18 to 21? I don't, my kids had to jump through hoops just to get a driver's license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back