Miami Basketball is very good and fun to watch

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
I recognize that I am on the wrong board but I am posting here because I want to encourage football fans to watch UM basketball.
Coach L with an experienced team and the ability to recruit outside of the Adidas nonsense is dangerous.
Highlights;
Wong and Pack are a very good backcourt
Poplar maybe the best dunker in college basketball. He is a highlight reel
Jordan Miller picked up where he left off. Great garbage player where you don’t have to run plays for him. And he is knocking down 3‘s
Omier maybe our best player and is killing people down low.
The freshmen are good
Everyone is contributing

Watch the games this weekend. Miami plays Providence Saturday and the the winner of _______ (I’m too lazy to look it up) on Sunday if they beat Providence.

If you go to the basketball board and look at the game specific threads, you will find condensed versions of the game; 10-12 minutes long. Definitely worth watching until we are regularly on TV.

Advertisement
I'd love to watch but the games are never on television, ESPN+ doesn't work for me for some reason, and I can never find a stream online. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I'd love to watch but the games are never on television, ESPN+ doesn't work for me for some reason, and I can never find a stream online. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah that should correct itself once we are oin the top 25, which we will be after this weekend of we win both games. Thanks for mentioning this. I will edit my original post to include the info below.

In the meantime, go to the basketball board and look at the posts for the specific games. You will find condensed versions of the games; about 10-12 minutes long. Its a great way to catch up on the team.

Advertisement
I recognize that I am on the wrong board but I am posting here because I want to encourage football fans to watch UM basketball.
Coach L with an experienced team and the ability to recruit outside of the Adidas nonsense is dangerous.
Highlights;
Wong and Pack are a very good backcourt
Poplar maybe the best dunker in college basketball. He is a highlight reel
Jordan Miller picked up where he left off. Great garbage player where you don’t have to run plays for him. And he is knocking down 3‘s
Omier maybe our best player and is killing people down low.
The freshmen are good
Everyone is contributing

Watch the games this weekend. Miami plays Providence Saturday and the the winner of _______ (I’m too lazy to look it up) on Sunday if they beat Providence.

If you go to the basketball board and look at the game specific threads, you will find condensed versions of the game; 10-12 minutes long. Definitely worth watching until we are regularly on TV.

:100:

This team is hitting threes like crazy. LOVE IT.

Advertisement
We look good and Pack and Wong haven’t even got hot yet. We have what appears to be some bench depth, especially back court. The presence of Omier is undeniable. We have a good squad

Ditto the sentiments of OP. We have a Hall of Fame gem in Coach L and he deserves a full house every game. His pressers are a basketball clinic devoid of the usual BS cliches I've become numb to on the football side.

Follow all big 3 sports. It’s hard to follow every regular season basketball game when all that matters is getting a decent seed for March. Just my opinion. The officiating really mucks up the game. I’d like college to institute the defensive 3 seconds to incentivize more offensive flow. I will say it’s nice that we still put up points when pack and wong have off games

Advertisement
Ditto the sentiments of OP. We have a Hall of Fame gem in Coach L and he deserves a full house every game. His pressers are a basketball clinic devoid of the usual BS cliches I've become numb to on the football side.
Clinic is correct. He broke down the difference between UNC-Greensboro’s force middle defense vs Lafayette’s force sideline defense and it was a clinic (I maybe getting those two backwards). Either way, for any basketball fan/junkie/nerd, coach L is among the best in the country.

And yes there were many, many psoters on the basketball board screaming for his head 2 years ago as though the scandal wasn’t impacting recruiting for the better part of 4 years.

My friend all I can say is open your wallet wide open like me. Since Comcast added ACCN to the channel lineup I pretty much don't miss anything and I don't have to pay extra cash for streaming.

Advertisement
Back