Miami at Pitt 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Guess the oddsmakers were impressed with Pitt taking it to UNC last week at Chapel Hill.

Regardless of the regular season close, better make at least a little bit of noise in the ACC Tourney.

Two losses to Virginia—waxed by 13 on the road—were pretty brutal. Needed to take those pukes at home over the weekend.

Must-win tonight, for sure. Three of final four on the road; need to man-up.

I like Miami in this one. I think we win and cover the 4 pt spread as long as we can defend and can keep Pitt's' bigs off the glass. I've watched Pitt a few times, including the Pitt/UNC game. Pitt isn't a very good team. Inconsistent is an understatement. They were red hot vs UNC. I think they shot like 60% from 3-pt range that night. That's not normal for them however. Very helter-skelter. Their bigs are the only thing that I think of that can keep them in this game. If we can limit their touches and second chance opportunities Miami could run away with this one.

Advertisement
I expect the top 5 teams in the ACC to get in. We get 20 wins and stay inside the top 6 we should get in. Of course who knows the level of disrespect that they are willing to do to us.

I like Miami in this one. I think we win and cover the 4 pt spread as long as we can defend and can keep Pitt's' bigs off the glass. I've watched Pitt a few times, including the Pitt/UNC game. Pitt isn't a very good team. Inconsistent is an understatement. They were red hot vs UNC. I think they shot like 60% from 3-pt range that night. That's not normal for them however. Very helter-skelter. Their bigs are the only thing that I think of that can keep them in this game. If we can limit their touches and second chance opportunities Miami could run away with this one.
I'm on Miami -4. Everyone likes Miami today though, which isn't usually a great sign

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another brutal stretch that we have seen so often...would be nice to have a comfortable win against a below average team

Advertisement
Gotta try to pull away. Everytime they get up double digits they look like **** the next few possessions and let pitt right back in it

Advertisement
Back