Miami-Arky St Slo-Mo Highlights

sowba

Redshirt Freshman
Found this on youtube and thought it was pretty cool. A lot of good angles and visuals on the big plays. Some of Duke's plays are just ridiculous. Props to the guy that filmed this.
[video=youtube;GQ8UQ4Ei884]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ8UQ4Ei884[/video]

Advertisement
Berrios's strength shows in how he fought for those extra 3 or 4 yards after the catch that went down to the 5 yard line. Guy is gonna be so good here. Glad he got the TD reward.

Advertisement
This is pretty cool. Pretty awesome how great of quality the slo mo is and how it is shaky before it starts and then when the slo mo kicks in it just looks really good.

Advertisement
thing that really stands out to me is kaaya's quick thinking. rare your see a true frosh make something out of those broken plays

Advertisement
those trick plays in slow motion had me reaching for a knife.

That back shoulder TD to Berrios was slick

Advertisement
Ameer Abdullah is getting a ton of national hype and attention from NFL scouts but Duke is just as good, or better. Hope he gets to show that Saturday without being held back by the gameplan, playcalls and line play. Just get him the **** ball in space and let him create offense.

Ameer Abdullah is getting a ton of national hype and attention from NFL scouts but Duke is just as good, or better. Hope he gets to show that Saturday without being held back by the gameplan, playcalls and line play. Just get him the **** ball in space and let him create offense.

Forget just as good, Duke is better and their NFL performance (as usual) will prove that.

Hopefully Duke proves it before then.

thing that really stands out to me is kaaya's quick thinking. rare your see a true frosh make something out of those broken plays
Golden has mentioned several times that one of the things that set him apart was that he always knows exactly where each WR or RB check down is supposed to be. On the busted plays his inner play clock was still running while he scrambled to pick up the ball. As soon as he grabbed he knew berrios should be coming out of his break and was still able to hit him. Kid is going to be very solid.

Advertisement
Back