Miami appearal

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Looking to stock up on some gear for my family for the season. Living in Alaska makes it a little more difficult than when I lived in Sarasota. Any recommendations of where to order online? Thanks

Advertisement
I think caneswear is expensive. Personally I'd just go to hurricane sports .com and shop. And I feel like even that's expensive. Maybe I'm just a cheapass

I think caneswear is expensive. Personally I'd just go to hurricane sports .com and shop. And I feel like even that's expensive. Maybe I'm just a cheapass

There all roughly the same price. At least at CW you get reward points.

Advertisement
Looking to stock up on some gear for my family for the season. Living in Alaska makes it a little more difficult than when I lived in Sarasota. Any recommendations of where to order online? Thanks

I live in Michigan and started ordering from Caneswear this year. Brett offers the best customer service and it's not even close. I would highly recommend ordering from Brett.

Do like everyone else does who lives too far away from all Canes (I live in the state with the most plate #5 copy.jpg team in all of the NCAAF).

https://www.amazon.com/Miami-Hurricanes-Gear/b?ie=UTF8&node=374355011

Or just order online from aLL Canes if you have the $$$ to have it sent to AK:

allCanes

Last edited:
Advertisement

Caneswear... Do you even insight bro?

I do, they just have very limited options for long sleeve or sweaters. It starts getting cold here in September so winter apparel is a must.

Advertisement

Caneswear... Do you even insight bro?

I do, they just have very limited options for long sleeve or sweaters. It starts getting cold here in September so winter apparel is a must.

Uhhhhh...I have some bad news for you. It's not just any one particular store that doesn't carry long sleeves or sweaters. That's pretty much a universal thing as far as whoever makes our apparel.

Yes, Nike is going to make winter clothing for Michigan. Or Oregon. Etc.

But even if we PAID adidas to make the stuff, the overall demand will be VERY low. Nobody makes a profit. And once you get past adidas, it is even harder to find a specialty company to make the stuff.

Just for travel purposes, I tried to find a UM ski cap once, and it was difficult.

Good luck.

Advertisement
Fanatics.com usually has some pretty good deals, but they probably won't have the selection of a CanesWear or allCanes

the logo's are awesome. i was VERY disappointed to find poor quality fabric upon purchase. i bought the 30/30 Dyme life shirt and it's most likely never going to be worn. i wouldn't recommend buying anything but the one dry fit offering. i'm not buying that however. fool me once… i don't mind paying a premium to a REAL Cane. i do mind being sold something at a premium price, when the quality isn't there. pass (with respect) i might use it for the first home game. something new.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back