Miami appearal

I think caneswear is expensive. Personally I'd just go to hurricane sports .com and shop. And I feel like even that's expensive. Maybe I'm just a cheapass

I go to Caneswear and get stuff when they are on sale. I got a black polo for $23 and it's top notch. Just like anywhere else, you have to look for the deals. No business is just going to give stuff away.

Advertisement
I think caneswear is expensive. Personally I'd just go to hurricane sports .com and shop. And I feel like even that's expensive. Maybe I'm just a cheapass

I go to Caneswear and get stuff when they are on sale. I got a black polo for $23 and it's top notch. Just like anywhere else, you have to look for the deals. No business is just going to give stuff away.

Caneswear here! The sales that they just had with stuff at 40% and rebates if you spend a certain amount was great! I loaded up for the season for $100

Looking to stock up on some gear for my family for the season. Living in Alaska makes it a little more difficult than when I lived in Sarasota. Any recommendations of where to order online? Thanks

I live in Michigan and started ordering from Caneswear this year. Brett offers the best customer service and it's not even close. I would highly recommend ordering from Brett.

only a$sholes live in michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back