Miami app store preview

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]: my ninja, did you put your own theme music on your breakdown???
 
jim.gif
 
Was that the homie Albee Al?

Yea he out bruh if u ain't know
That's wassup... You know a rapper named Tax G, he's from Jersey too, but he stays down in Miami, I'm actually real cool with him.
He's got a few records with Al & Surf.

I drove by couple months back or a month and someone got shot i didnt even find out till today it was him. They gona kill this dude eventually...**** happened couple blocks from my hood.
Jersey City rapper 'Albee Al' grazed by gunfire in Tuesday shooting | NJ.com
 
Was that the homie Albee Al?

Yea he out bruh if u ain't know
That's wassup... You know a rapper named Tax G, he's from Jersey too, but he stays down in Miami, I'm actually real cool with him.
He's got a few records with Al & Surf.

I drove by couple months back or a month and someone got shot i didnt even find out till today it was him. They gona kill this dude eventually...**** happened couple blocks from my hood.
Jersey City rapper 'Albee Al' grazed by gunfire in Tuesday shooting | NJ.com

You did a drive by homie?
 
Was that the homie Albee Al?

Yea he out bruh if u ain't know
That's wassup... You know a rapper named Tax G, he's from Jersey too, but he stays down in Miami, I'm actually real cool with him.
He's got a few records with Al & Surf.

I drove by couple months back or a month and someone got shot i didnt even find out till today it was him. They gona kill this dude eventually...**** happened couple blocks from my hood.
Jersey City rapper 'Albee Al' grazed by gunfire in Tuesday shooting | NJ.com
That's crazy! You from Jersey city or Newark?
One of my closest friends is DTH EO, I met him in college down here in Miami, he would always put up on the rappers from up there.
 
Was that the homie Albee Al?

Yea he out bruh if u ain't know
That's wassup... You know a rapper named Tax G, he's from Jersey too, but he stays down in Miami, I'm actually real cool with him.
He's got a few records with Al & Surf.

I drove by couple months back or a month and someone got shot i didnt even find out till today it was him. They gona kill this dude eventually...**** happened couple blocks from my hood.
Jersey City rapper 'Albee Al' grazed by gunfire in Tuesday shooting | NJ.com

You did a drive by homie?

I was lke two nlocks behind da whip dat let off on him n turnt n in my hood cops were stoppin erbody. I aint know he got led up
 
Was that the homie Albee Al?

Yea he out bruh if u ain't know
That's wassup... You know a rapper named Tax G, he's from Jersey too, but he stays down in Miami, I'm actually real cool with him.
He's got a few records with Al & Surf.

I drove by couple months back or a month and someone got shot i didnt even find out till today it was him. They gona kill this dude eventually...**** happened couple blocks from my hood.
Jersey City rapper 'Albee Al' grazed by gunfire in Tuesday shooting | NJ.com
That's crazy! You from Jersey city or Newark?
One of my closest friends is DTH EO, I met him in college down here in Miami, he would always put up on the rappers from up there.

Jc man born n bred
 
Back
Top