MIAMI AND USC.

Literally the same teams just different coasts. Both in major cities. Huge history. fan bases expect results. Haven’t won anything in over 15 years. Both teams recruit well but some how lose and play down to opponents every year. Also can’t tackle worth a ****.
Big if true.

Advertisement
Helton stayed their two yrs, too, long b/c he won the PAC-12 South 2 of his first 3yrs & won the PAC-12 by yr 3. They had an incompetent AD in Lynn Swann, who bust his wad too soon, and SC was stuck w/ a heavy buyout. Hence Swann ain’t there anymore.
100%. Was being sarcastic, a little….

Literally the same teams just different coasts. Both in major cities. Huge history. fan bases expect results. Haven’t won anything in over 15 years. Both teams recruit well but some how lose and play down to opponents every year. Also can’t tackle worth a ****.
Your comparison while interesting is skewed somewhat. Compared to USC, UM is a "Johnny-come-lately". USC has 3-4 times the bank that the U has.

Advertisement
USC has passed on coaches we would dream of having. Ed Orgeron, Lane Kiffin, Steve Sarcisian…the leftovers of USC would have us salivating.
I don‘t get the Sarkisian want as HC. UW was nothing special with him and then he resorted to the bottle when in the pressure cooker of a High Profile post. We’ll see how it turns out at Texas, he wouldn’t be my guy.

I don‘t get the Sarkisian want as HC. UW was nothing special with him and then he resorted to the bottle when in the pressure cooker of a High Profile post. We’ll see how it turns out at Texas, he wouldn’t be my guy.

It’s the same for Kiffin, imo. He was 7-6 at UT, fired from The Raiders, USC, was 5-5 last season at Ole Miss. yes they are 3-0 this season, but they’ve only played one team, semi, worth a **** in UL, who has no defense. Let’s see how Ole Miss finishes the season starting next week.

Q: Who was worse? Lynn Swann or Blake James?

A: It doesn't matter, Swann is gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back