Miami And Tennessee Still Out In Front For Bogle

UTK's got deep pockets. Whether or not they'd let Pruitt use those pockets is yet to be seen. Fulmer might make him play it close to the vest. He's dipping into the JUCO ranks pretty heavy because their roster is ****. If he's the real deal, Bogle could get a lot of early playing time.
I happen to know Fulmer pretty well and was assigned to him as his personal security detail for several events prior to him to taking the AD job. He’s pretty old school and whereas UTk does have deep pockets, I don’t think Fulmer would allow that to happen. On the other hand I don’t trust Pruitt as far as I could throw him.

Advertisement
I happen to know Fulmer pretty well and was assigned to him as his personal security detail for several events prior to him to taking the AD job. He’s pretty old school and whereas UTk does have deep pockets, I don’t think Fulmer would allow that to happen. On the other hand I don’t trust Pruitt as far as I could throw him.
That had to be an interesting gig! Fulmer seemed to be a pretty good guy. I'm no UTK fan by any stretch, but he got a raw deal when they fired him.

That had to be an interesting gig! Fulmer seemed to be a pretty good guy. I'm no UTK fan by any stretch, but he got a raw deal when they fired him.
I absolutely hate UTk but he is a great guy! My first detail with him he actually asked me for a picture lol. Completely caught me off guard. Was fun I had Phil and Vince Neil on that gig.

I anticipate the Vols to be a 500 ball club this year. My bet is these OOS players like Bogle and Wright lose interest quick.
Not if they paying tbh...the record dont matter when u pay because those kids believe they can change that record.

Advertisement
I absolutely hate UTk but he is a great guy! My first detail with him he actually asked me for a picture lol. Completely caught me off guard. Was fun I had Phil and Vince Neil on that gig.
That's a hellava contrast! I despise UTK as well. I've had to listen to their crap for 35 years. What irritates me most is they assume that since I live in E TN, I'm a UTK fan!

That's a hellava contrast! I despise UTK as well. I've had to listen to their crap for 35 years. What irritates me most is they assume that since I live in E TN, I'm a UTK fan!
Yeah I flew out to New Mexico last week and while at the airport a UTk fan started in on me because I was wearing Miami gear. That assbag said “too bad you guys have haven’t won a championship in 17 years”... I replied back to him that still had UTk beat by three years so shut the f up! He mumbled and walked away. Drunk *** redneck!

Advertisement
I don’t like this kid nor Tyrique. I wrote both of them off months ago. They are bought and paid for and that’s killing college football the last sport I care for. Part of the deal is to show love for the home team to jack the price up. The people who finance this are cheaters, the schools who allow this are cheaters and so are the players who get paid.

Last edited:
I don’t like this kid nor Tyrique. I wrote both of them off months ago. They are bought and paid for and that’s killing college football the last sport I care for. Part of the deal is to show love for the home team to jack the price up. The people who finance this are cheaters, the schools who to,erase this are cheaters and so are the players.

Go ahead and sit this one out.

Yeah I flew out to New Mexico last week and while at the airport a UTk fan started in on me because I was wearing Miami gear. That assbag said “too bad you guys have haven’t won a championship in 17 years”... I replied back to him that still had UTk beat by three years so shut the f up! He mumbled and walked away. Drunk *** redneck!
On top of that, they claim to have 6 natty's. 4 during the 30's and 40's for cryin' out loud when there were no polls and they were shared with several other teams. The only other true natty other than '98 was mid 50's when Majors was there. Irritates the **** out of me!

Advertisement
I do want Bogle to the U. However, whatever school this kid commits he should major in Marketing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back