Miami And Tennessee Still Out In Front For Bogle

You know ISIS's facilities in the Caliphate have been severely downgraded in the past 18 months by mortars. I think this is proof out new facilities and lack of war zone are working in crootin and may just be enough to sway him back to the U.
The Middle East is fluid

Advertisement
I wouldn't. Dean might be the #3 corner this year. Byrd is competing vs walk-ons for 3rd string at Safety now.

He sucks, has a ****** attitude, and has been a locker room cancer
I hope Dean puts it all together this season honestly, problem ain't coaching or talent

This cant be true lol
For my money one season under Rumph would put him back on the map, either way he need to transfer after this season, get a db coach During the off season an focus on a cornerback needy team with a good cornerbacks coach, drop some weight and the attitude, I hate to see talent wasted.

UTK's got deep pockets. Whether or not they'd let Pruitt use those pockets is yet to be seen. Fulmer might make him play it close to the vest. He's dipping into the JUCO ranks pretty heavy because their roster is ****. If he's the real deal, Bogle could get a lot of early playing time.

Advertisement
I said the same thing & felt the same way about Tyler Byrd. Reasoning doesn't always play in to how 18 year olds make decisions.

Well Tyler’s boyfriend was going to UT and they also promised him he could play WR so there was more to that situation. Not sure what Bogles draw is to UT outside of immediate playing time....well I mean Fulmer is known to take care of his player$ so there may be another reason.

I guess the Byrd at CB spring experiment didn’t work because they have him listed back at WR. Wasted career.

I realize that this isn't the be all end all factor but I feel that the way each teams season plays out will be a significant determining factor in Bogle's case. He seems to be all in to win a state title with Gibbons. I think he will realize that UM gives him a much better shot to win a title.

For my money one season under Rumph would put him back on the map, either way he need to transfer after this season, get a db coach During the off season an focus on a cornerback needy team with a good cornerbacks coach, drop some weight and the attitude, I hate to see talent wasted.

If they didn't take Grimes there is a 0.000000000% chance they'd take bird. Our young cats will be read to rock n roll next year.

Advertisement
If they didn't take Grimes there is a 0.000000000% chance they'd take bird. Our young cats will be read to rock n roll next year.

I wouldn’t take bird but his belly button would be an intriguing prospect.

Advertisement
Looks like Tennessee bags might just pay for a 5 Star OL Wright

First off Wright Pops would slap the **** out of him if he did anything illegal or anything that would jeopardize his eligibility and soil the family name. Twice he had extended visits to Bama, twice they offered him perks to commit while on campus, twice he left with no commitment and now they dont feel confident they will get him.

Second he has visited numerous times and his head coach Billy Seals is a UT alum and is from the area

Third from what I was told, no decision will be made until he takes all 5 OV which will include Miami and USC.

First off Wright Pops would slap the **** out of him if he did anything illegal or anything that would jeopardize his eligibility and soil the family name. Twice he had extended visits to Bama, twice they offered him perks to commit while on campus, twice he left with no commitment and now they dont feel confident they will get him.

Second he has visited numerous times and his head coach Billy Seals is a UT alum and is from the area

Third from what I was told, no decision will be made until he takes all 5 OV which will include Miami and USC.
Who's his dad?

Advertisement

Bama isn't paying for all of those trips down there? You said they're strapped for cash to visit UM, but he's visited Bama multiple times right?

Bama isn't paying for all of those trips down there? You said they're strapped for cash to visit UM, but he's visited Bama multiple times right?

Bama is 9 hours away, that's what $150 round trip for Gas and each time they stayed in a cheap hotel for the night.

Also Wright worked a summer job. Bags aren't in play here. He comes from an earn everything no free handouts kind of Family.

Bama is 9 hours away, that's what $150 round trip for Gas and each time they stayed in a cheap hotel for the night.

Also Wright worked a summer job. Bags aren't in play here. He comes from an earn everything no free handouts kind of Family.

That’s great news. So long as that OV happens we’ll be in this for real and not a long shot.

Advertisement
Back