Miami Adminsitration is representative of the left wing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
radical feminist and communist groups that are running this county.

Donna Shalala has certainly done a number on this football program and is turning the knife on the way out.

Administration does not hold people accountable.....

They place intellectually dishonest puppets in management positions to defend their positions with talking points....BLAKE JAMES......

Hard core ideologues where actual results don't matter.....

It's sad....we need a leader at the helm that understands the importance of athletics. Nationally, nobody would know where Coral Gables was if was not for the football programs success in the 80's.

Oh the absurdity. My advice to you is to turn off FAUX news and Rush Limpballs. It's 2014 and you are still seeing communists under your bed?

Advertisement
I would wager the majority of mopes are right leaning and the slurpers are a majority left leaning.

He's phuking spot on. Keep on slurping the kool-aid. Democrats founded the KKK, inacted Jim Crow laws and are responsible for handing out welfare to minorities (blacks and hispanics), to keep them down and earn their votes. Their biggest nightmare would be for black and latino America to actually gain financial power in large numbers.

By the way, I am hispanic and dispise people who try to gain **** that they didn't work for by being entitled or trying to take it by force.

That's the cold hard facts right there. Deal with it!

Drops mic!

That's a nice little narrative that totally ignores the fact that Dems and Reps basically switched platforms between the Jim Crow era and now.

But hey, feel free to ignore the facts if it makes you feel good.

As far as this thread in general, it's full of BS. Tying this to politics is effing stupid.

Just like a typical liberal...ignore the facts and try to spin it your way. There has been no reversal as you try to point out. Most Conservatives are all about free enterprise, small business, strong military, strong family structure, personal responsibility and accountability, freedom of speech, press, etc.

Most Liberals are all about excuse making, blaming others for their mistakes (perfect example is The POTUS and all his underlings), wanting to take what is not theirs by force, disregarding the rule of law, respecting only their own freedom of speech and trying to silence all other speech that does not coincide with their own beliefs, etc.

Al Golden has got to be a Liberal, because he displays all of the symptoms typical of most Liberals in his coaching and deflecting of questions.

Try a little harder next time.

Oh look another token Republican Cuban.

**** you, *******!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cuban people have lived through 50+ years of a murderous, oppressive, totalitarian regime. We are trying to avoid the same **** befalling this GREAT nation for us, our families, our future generations, and yes...even for your ******* ***. Don't talk about something that you know absolutely nothing about, you phucking moron.

We warned the Venezuelan people not to vote for Chavez and now they are experiencing the same **** that Cuba has had to deal with. With lots of Cuban security forces helping to implement control in Venezuela. Same **** happening all over the world. You are a brain-washed moron of EPIC proportions. If you haven't lived in a country that has been ravaged by these kind of azzholes, then you have no place to criticize me or my family who grew up in that shythole of a kind of "government."

I know you would like to think that your Liberal Arts professors who have never had to live in a Communist/Fascist country are spot on with their Utopian bullshyt rhetoric, but it's a lot different when reality bytch slaps you upside the head and then you're faced with the reality of a ***ked up nation where you can't even tell your neighbor that the "President" (no elections in Cuba) sucks for fear of government reprisal (prison, beatdowns or death) if your neighbor is a snitch.

I know that the TRUTH is hard to swallow, but it's time for you to take of the blinders and join the real world.

Yeah, people like this guy wants to go back to the dictator Fulgencio Batista. Go figure.

Advertisement
Can the mods delete this thread please.

Go to WEZ if you want discuss politics, this is a football board.

Donna supported Obama's campaign in 2008 and 2012 and was one of his biggest advocates.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

Ok im done

That's a nice little narrative that totally ignores the fact that Dems and Reps basically switched platforms between the Jim Crow era and now.

As far as this thread in general, it's full of BS. Tying this to politics is effing stupid.

Just like a typical liberal...ignore the facts and try to spin it your way. There has been no reversal as you try to point out. Most Conservatives are all about free enterprise, small business, strong military, strong family structure, personal responsibility and accountability, freedom of speech, press, etc.

Most Liberals are all about excuse making, blaming others for their mistakes (perfect example is The POTUS and all his underlings), wanting to take what is not theirs by force, disregarding the rule of law, respecting only their own freedom of speech and trying to silence all other speech that does not coincide with their own beliefs, etc.

Al Golden has got to be a Liberal, because he displays all of the symptoms typical of most Liberals in his coaching and deflecting of questions.

Oh look another token Republican Cuban.

**** you, *******!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cuban people have lived through 50+ years of a murderous, oppressive, totalitarian regime. We are trying to avoid the same **** befalling this GREAT nation for us, our families, our future generations, and yes...even for your ******* ***. Don't talk about something that you know absolutely nothing about, you phucking moron.

We warned the Venezuelan people not to vote for Chavez and now they are experiencing the same **** that Cuba has had to deal with. With lots of Cuban security forces helping to implement control in Venezuela. Same **** happening all over the world. You are a brain-washed moron of EPIC proportions. If you haven't lived in a country that has been ravaged by these kind of azzholes, then you have no place to criticize me or my family who grew up in that shythole of a kind of "government."

I know you would like to think that your Liberal Arts professors who have never had to live in a Communist/Fascist country are spot on with their Utopian bullshyt rhetoric, but it's a lot different when reality bytch slaps you upside the head and then you're faced with the reality of a ***ked up nation where you can't even tell your neighbor that the "President" (no elections in Cuba) sucks for fear of government reprisal (prison, beatdowns or death) if your neighbor is a snitch.

I know that the TRUTH is hard to swallow, but it's time for you to take of the blinders and join the real world.

Yeah, people like this guy wants to go back to the dictator Fulgencio Batista. Go figure.

**** you, *******! Batista was another dictator. Only difference between him and Fidel was that he allowed free enterprise, but still murdered people and imprisoned dissidents. Get your facts straight before you comment on **** you know nothing about. With as bad as Batista was, Fidel has been 1 million times worse. Tired of ignorant turds like you trying to justify murderous animals like Fidel by playing the Batista card. They are both evil azzholes.

I want Cuba to go back to being a Free Republic, devoid of animals like Fidel or Batista. Again, if you haven't lived it, refrain from trying to tell people that have had to endure atrocities against them and their families how good Communism, Fascism is.

Advertisement
Can the mods delete this thread please.

Go to WEZ if you want discuss politics, this is a football board.

Quit acting like a little *****... You didn't have to read the thread, you chose too. **** man show some balls and accountability.

radical feminist and communist groups that are running this county.

Donna Shalala has certainly done a number on this football program and is turning the knife on the way out.

Administration does not hold people accountable.....

They place intellectually dishonest puppets in management positions to defend their positions with talking points....BLAKE JAMES......

Hard core ideologues where actual results don't matter.....

It's sad....we need a leader at the helm that understands the importance of athletics. Nationally, nobody would know where Coral Gables was if was not for the football programs success in the 80's.

I agree that this administration has fumbled the ball on football, but another right wing white man with hardcore ideologues of exclusion and promotion of like kind only, is the last thing needed at UM or in the City of Miami.

democrats (via their policies) are by their very nature racist. Nothing in this country has hurt black populations worse than democrat policies. Nothing.
Ok whitey

He's phuking spot on. Keep on slurping the kool-aid. Democrats founded the KKK, inacted Jim Crow laws and are responsible for handing out welfare to minorities (blacks and hispanics), to keep them down and earn their votes. Their biggest nightmare would be for black and latino America to actually gain financial power in large numbers.

By the way, I am hispanic and dispise people who try to gain **** that they didn't work for by being entitled or trying to take it by force.

Drops mic!

You might want to learn your US political history before you make yourself look like a bigger idiot, chief.

Here's a quick lesson.

This facts notwithstanding, it's stupid to make this a partisan issue.

Advertisement
I would wager the majority of mopes are right leaning and the slurpers are a majority left leaning.

the "right" leaners will not approve of your homo-erotic speech

Leave it to a libtard to deflect from the actual topic and bring some minority issue into it.

1. I am not a liberal & not a conservative either.
2. Maybe you should stop wasting your employers time and money bsing on this bored and get your hypocrite *** back to work
3. there is absolutely zero "minority issue" in anything i said..

Ok whitey

Drops mic!

You might want to learn your US political history before you make yourself look like a bigger idiot, chief.

Here's a quick lesson.

Are you ***king kidding me. This **** is what you base your "FACTS" on. Talk about revised history for you. It was the Republican Party who fought to free slaves from Southern democrats, you moron. It was also the Republican Party that has tried to help minorities empower themselves and stop depending on enslaving liberal policies.

Detroit, Chicago, the state of California are all bankrupt and have the worst crime ridden areas in the nation. Not a coincidence that they have been under Liberal control and policies for decades. Even my Liberal friends out in California are fed up with all of the regulations that keep on being force fed on them by these Libtard scumbags.

Now, mind you, I know that there are also corrupt Republicans. I do not live in a bubble. Plenty of Rino's and scumbags in Congress that are Republicans.

I think that is the MAJOR difference between Conservatives and Republicans. We just want public servants who will serve the people and for the people, not the other way around. I don't want a hand-out and also don't need some **** face (Al Gore) hypocrite telling me that I'm using up too much energy, when he has several private jets that use up more fuel than what any of us will ever consume and several mansions using up way more energy than any of us ever will. All while constantly making up **** to get their way.

I'll recommend some real factual books written by some of the most prominent historians in the field if you really want some "facts."

I should also add, New York's crime rate had gone way down under Giuliani and now it's sky rocketing again thanks to the latest run of evil, incompetent, thieving Libtard azzholes that have been running things. But don't let your "facts" get in the way of the actual truth!

Last edited:

Drops mic!

Here's a quick lesson.

Are you ***king kidding me. This **** is what you base your "FACTS" on. Talk about revised history for you. It was the Republican Party who fought to free slaves from Southern democrats, you moron. It was also the Republican Party that has tried to help minorities empower themselves and stop depending on enslaving liberal policies.

Detroit, Chicago, the state of California are all bankrupt and have the worst crime ridden areas in the nation. Not a coincidence that they have been under Liberal control and policies for decades. Even my Liberal friends out in California are fed up with all of the regulations that keep on being force fed on them by these Libtard scumbags.

Now, mind you, I know that there are also corrupt Republicans. I do not live in a bubble. Plenty of Rino's and scumbags in Congress that are Republicans.

I think that is the MAJOR difference between Conservatives and Republicans. We just want public servants who will serve the people and for the people, not the other way around. I don't want a hand-out and also don't need some **** face (Al Gore) hypocrite telling me that I'm using up too much energy, when he has several private jets that use up more fuel than what any of us will ever consume and several mansions using up way more energy than any of us ever will. All while constantly making up **** to get their way.

I'll recommend some real factual books written by some of the most prominent historians in the field if you really want some "facts."

Can you ******* read? Serioiusly, are you illiterate? It's cool if you are, but you should admit it and take some classes.

Look, chief...the R's of today would have been the Ds if the 1800s, and the Ds of today would have been the Rs of the 1800s. There was a shift in ideology...or rather, there was shift in names.

You can ramble on about how bad liberals are, but that doesn't ******* change the fact that the ideology of the Ds in the 1800s is comparable to the ideology of Rs today, and vice versa.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Here's a quick lesson.

Can you ****ing read? Serioiusly, are you illiterate? It's cool if you are, but you should admit it and take some classes.

Look, chief...the R's of today would have been the Ds if the 1800s, and the Ds of today would have been the Rs of the 1800s. There was a shift in ideology...or rather, there was shift in names.

You can ramble on about how bad liberals are, but that doesn't ****ing change the fact that the ideology of the Ds in the 1800s is comparable to the ideology of Rs today, and vice versa.

Unbelievable. You are so full of ****. I am a minority and the only people I have ever felt racism from are Liberals. I was on tour in Indiana in 2001 with my band. My drummer at the time and his family were all Liberals. Some of the **** these ***kers said in front of me and my brother was unreal. You have some ***king balls to try to tell me what is real or not.

Also while living in Florida, only racism I ever experienced was from white Liberals and blacks. Now, mind you, I have many black friends and don't judge the content of anyone's character by the color of their skin. In fact, my great grandma, may God rest her soul, was black, and I loved her with all of my heart. But it doesn't change the facts that me and my friends had to fight to survive in the inner city schools of Miami. Always being called a chicken head, white bread, *****, etc., even though I'm hispanic. My best friend Darren in high school was black. He was in marching band with me. He used to get into fights with the racist blacks who would call him a fake ***** for speaking English like a "white boy." **** is that all about? Only difference between Darren and the other black kids was that he and his family were Conservatives.

The race card **** is so ***king overplayed by now. This PC **** is killing the country. Only people who don't have to be PC are the Libtards. Everyone else has got to tow the line. I call bullshyt on that.

Nice try on your bullshyt rant, cuz. The Republicans used to be the Federalist Party. The Party that has always stood for opportunity for anyone who wants to better themselves has been the Republican Party. I came from another country that was in shambles due to the Communist regime which ***ked it all up. Why is it that I and my brothers have been able to achieve many things in our lives and so many who are born here have not? My family and I came here with only the clothes on our backs.We had to leave everything behind. We never made excuses because they are like azzholes...everybody has one and they all stink.

How about taking personal responsibility instead of trying to blame others for your situation in life and trying to go out and changing it in a constructive way for the better. So much easier to blame others than it is to man up and look in the mirror. Same **** Al Folden does. Blame others, deflect the blame and keep on keeping on with the status quo.

If I was black I would ***king be hunting all of these Liberal azzholes who have kept me down and my previous generations down from achieving the American Dream. Nothing more dangerous to a white Liberal than a minority who is awake and sees the truth and who empower themselves to be economically independent and free thinking people.

the "right" leaners will not approve of your homo-erotic speech

Leave it to a libtard to deflect from the actual topic and bring some minority issue into it.

1. I am not a liberal & not a conservative either.
2. Maybe you should stop wasting your employers time and money bsing on this bored and get your hypocrite *** back to work
3. there is absolutely zero "minority issue" in anything i said..

1.You definitely post like a libtard
2. WTF are you talking about???
3. You brought up your homo erotic talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back