Miami Adminsitration is representative of the left wing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

canesman

Junior
radical feminist and communist groups that are running this county.

Donna Shalala has certainly done a number on this football program and is turning the knife on the way out.

Administration does not hold people accountable.....

They place intellectually dishonest puppets in management positions to defend their positions with talking points....BLAKE JAMES......

Hard core ideologues where actual results don't matter.....

It's sad....we need a leader at the helm that understands the importance of athletics. Nationally, nobody would know where Coral Gables was if was not for the football programs success in the 80's.

Advertisement
donna giving golden an extension he didnt deserve was ****ing money away. trying to fix a problem by throwing more money at it.

Advertisement
grammar-****-o.gif

Advertisement
radical feminist and communist groups that are running this county.

Donna Shalala has certainly done a number on this football program and is turning the knife on the way out.

Administration does not hold people accountable.....

They place intellectually dishonest puppets in management positions to defend their positions with talking points....BLAKE JAMES......

Hard core ideologues where actual results don't matter.....

It's sad....we need a leader at the helm that understands the importance of athletics. Nationally, nobody would know where Coral Gables was if was not for the football programs success in the 80's.

Go back to the WEZ you f*cking idiot.

OP is actually kind of right....the administration is left wing that's why any individual who try's to say that the administration is racist makes absolutely ZERO sense. Donna supported Obama's campaign in 2008 and 2012 and was one of his biggest advocates. So tell me how does a woman who strongly advocates for a democratic candidate and eventually president who happens to be African American suddenly turn racist. It makes no sense, if Golden doesn't get fired (which would be the downfall of the program and a travesty) then it's because of his excuses with the stupid fricken "cloud" not because the administration is racist.

OP is actually kind of right....the administration is left wing that's why any individual who try's to say that the administration is racist makes absolutely ZERO sense. Donna supported Obama's campaign in 2008 and 2012 and was one of his biggest advocates. So tell me how does a woman who strongly advocates for a democratic candidate and eventually president who happens to be African American suddenly turn racist. It makes no sense, if Golden doesn't get fired (which would be the downfall of the program and a travesty) then it's because of his excuses with the stupid fricken "cloud" not because the administration is racist.

democrats (via their policies) are by their very nature racist. Nothing in this country has hurt black populations worse than democrat policies. Nothing.

Advertisement

democrats (via their policies) are by their very nature racist. Nothing in this country has hurt black populations worse than democrat policies. Nothing.
Ok whitey

Ok whitey

He's phuking spot on. Keep on slurping the kool-aid. Democrats founded the KKK, inacted Jim Crow laws and are responsible for handing out welfare to minorities (blacks and hispanics), to keep them down and earn their votes. Their biggest nightmare would be for black and latino America to actually gain financial power in large numbers.

By the way, I am hispanic and dispise people who try to gain **** that they didn't work for by being entitled or trying to take it by force.

That's the cold hard facts right there. Deal with it!

Drops mic!

Ok whitey

He's phuking spot on. Keep on slurping the kool-aid. Democrats founded the KKK, inacted Jim Crow laws and are responsible for handing out welfare to minorities (blacks and hispanics), to keep them down and earn their votes. Their biggest nightmare would be for black and latino America to actually gain financial power in large numbers.

By the way, I am hispanic and dispise people who try to gain **** that they didn't work for by being entitled or trying to take it by force.

That's the cold hard facts right there. Deal with it!

Drops mic!

That's a nice little narrative that totally ignores the fact that Dems and Reps basically switched platforms between the Jim Crow era and now.

But hey, feel free to ignore the facts if it makes you feel good.

As far as this thread in general, it's full of BS. Tying this to politics is effing stupid.

Advertisement
I know a couple of left-wing carpet munchers and they love football more than a lot of the guys I know. I'm just putting that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back