Miami Adds Former Alabama Walk-on FB Parrott

Advertisement
If he gives us half of what the last guy (Gage Batten) we stole from the state of Alabama gives us this is huge.

Could really use a solid FB. Williams paved the way a lot for Walton. I like the pick up. ****, this cat may just parlay this into a NFL career too, just like Williams.

Pure Waste of time. The poor guy will barely play. We brought in a fullback last year that was drafted in the seventh round and he barely played.

Advertisement
The Smith move to FB is looking increasingly permanent.

Advertisement
If you go back and watch Williams was on the field a ton down the stretch.

We either had two TEs in the game or a fullback.

Rarely did we go with three WRs.

Now, Njoku split out wide kind of counts as a WR, but that doesn't alter the fact that Williams played a lot.

Advertisement
Looking at those highlights, Williams was underappreciated as a blocker. He flattened a number of people.

Advertisement
**** Yearby cut back way to much! Coming out of high school, his "vision" was on of his stronger attributes. Didn't see it much in those highlights .

Going to be tough to replace a big guy who can move like that. Impressive how fast he would get to the 3rd level on some of those blocks

We had a fullback a few years back that i thought was better than Marquez I just can think of his name. Dude had a terrible stance but regularly destroyed people. Hopefully this guy works out and contributes.

If he gives us half of what the last guy (Gage Batten) we stole from the state of Alabama gives us this is huge.

Tavokius Bonner and Clif Jackson are pumped
It takes a true vet to: a. Remember Clif Jackson; and b. Remember there was only one "f" in Clif.

On a completely irrelevant note...if memory serves me right Tavakious Bonner was the first verbal commit Butch Davis got in tenure as HC at UM.

Advertisement
Back