Miami Adds Former Alabama Walk-on FB Parrott

We had a fullback a few years back that i thought was better than Marquez I just can think of his name. Dude had a terrible stance but regularly destroyed people. Hopefully this guy works out and contributes.

Maurice Hagens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Pure Waste of time. The poor guy will barely play. We brought in a fullback last year that was drafted in the seventh round and he barely played.

Barely played, got drafted. How was that a waste of time?

Maybe if the guy played more he would not have been a seventh-round pick. Maybe a 5th? Wait a minute... He lost money.

First off, was he a pick at all had he not played at Miami? And second, what do you expect? I don't think FB is a position in high demand in the NFL these days, so getting picked at all is an accomplishment.

Advertisement
We had a fullback a few years back that i thought was better than Marquez I just can think of his name. Dude had a terrible stance but regularly destroyed people. Hopefully this guy works out and contributes.
Pat hill?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
his running style with the wild arms too, didn't give much room for defenders to maneuver around...Marquez was definitely a freak

giphy.gif

200.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back