+5500
ODDS
$4,125.00
MAX WIN

I'm in. #TNM

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
so go bet -600 if it's a good bet then. Show me your ticket big man.
ok big man? lol don't get angry. if you win I'm thrilled for you. if you lose, I don't care. there are better bets on the board if you're trying to make money. you bet on Miami, because you're a canes fan. I am too. I hope you win. if you do, you'll be able to retire and buy your own island. you just won life. congratulations. I'm going to the gym now. have a great Sunday.

ok big man? lol don't get angry. if you win I'm thrilled for you. if you lose, I don't care. there are better bets on the board if you're trying to make money. you bet on Miami, because you're a canes fan. I am too. I hope you win. if you do, you'll be able to retire and buy your own island. you just won life. congratulations. I'm going to the gym now. have a great Sunday.
clemson -600 is a bad bet. if you think its a good bet lemme see you put down 600 to win 100. lmao.

Advertisement
ACC Championship Winner 2019
#20806068 - 06/30/2019 4:05AM
+850Miami Florida
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$300.00
TOTAL WAGER
+850
ODDS
$2,550.00
MAX WIN

FBS Championship 2019-20
#20806071 - 06/30/2019 4:06AM
+5500Miami Florida
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$75.00
TOTAL WAGER
+5500
ODDS
$4,125.00
MAX WIN

I'm in. #TNM
Depending on what the ole bank account looks like for a given person, these are actually good bets. I mean, what if Trevor Lawrence, Chase Brice, X Thomas, Justyn Ross, AJ Terrell, and all them get hurt and the Canes are in the Conference title game? I mean, not rooting for anyone to get hurt or anything and doubt it'll happen, but trading in 75 for 4125 sounds good to me, even if it never manifests.

Depending on what the ole bank account looks like for a given person, these are actually good bets. I mean, what if Trevor Lawrence, Chase Brice, X Thomas, Justyn Ross, AJ Terrell, and all them get hurt and the Canes are in the Conference title game? I mean, not rooting for anyone to get hurt or anything and doubt it'll happen, but trading in 75 for 4125 sounds good to me, even if it never manifests.
And beating Florida is undeniably a strong possibility.

Advertisement

He didn’t bet $75 to win $4125 on Miami to win the ACC. He bet that to win the playoff.

He bet $300 on Miami to win the ACC. Which isn’t a halfway decent bet if you’re confident that Miami will win the coastal, because then you have a +850 bet on Miami to win 1 game in Charlotte and you can easily hedge if you want to.

I like both bets, OP. I put in on Canes to win the title too when the line came out just because the return is so high on such a small risk. It's really more a sh-ts and giggles bet than one I think will win, but was worth the small entry fee to me for the miracle chance. Then again, I think I put $50 on us to win pretty much every year. LOL Bad habits die hard.

The win the ACC bet is much more intriguing to me though. If you think Miami is **** near a lock to get to Charlotte (which I do), then you're basically getting a +850 ML bet on one game vs Clemson. That line won't be anywhere near +850 come game time if it is Miami vs Clemson in the ACCCG. You never know how a ball will bounce in a game. I don't care how good Clemson proves to be this year, there's always a chance a talented team can pull a W on a single evening. "Any given Sunday". That's a savvy bet, IMO.

ACC Championship Winner 2019
#20806068 - 06/30/2019 4:05AM
+850Miami Florida
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$300.00
TOTAL WAGER
+850
ODDS
$2,550.00
MAX WIN

FBS Championship 2019-20
#20806071 - 06/30/2019 4:06AM
+5500Miami Florida
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$75.00
TOTAL WAGER
+5500
ODDS
$4,125.00
MAX WIN

I'm in. #TNM

I said it before.

We will beat Clemson for the 2019 acc championship.

We will be the best pass rush Lawrence has ever seen.

Etienne is the key. Stop him and we shock the world.

Advertisement
He didn’t bet $75 to win $4125 on Miami to win the ACC. He bet that to win the playoff.

He bet $300 on Miami to win the ACC. Which isn’t a halfway decent bet if you’re confident that Miami will win the coastal, because then you have a +850 bet on Miami to win 1 game in Charlotte and you can easily hedge if you want to.
Oh must've misread lol

I think Clemson is a better bet fwiw. anything can happen, but Clemson might be the best team in college football. good luck I hope you win all the money.

How do you like Clemson w/o Lawrence? What if he goes down with ACL?

Not wishing that upon him, hope he lives his best life. My feeling is Tua can go down and Bama is still likely in CFBPO at least.

Every other team loses their QB, and it's end of season.

I dunno...my impression.

I don’t like that ACC bet. If you think we’re good enough to beat Clemson, you should be putting all of your money on winning the CFP.

Advertisement
Back