Miami +850 to win the ACC

Advertisement
How do you like Clemson w/o Lawrence? What if he goes down with ACL?

Not wishing that upon him, hope he lives his best life. My feeling is Tua can go down and Bama is still likely in CFBPO at least.

Every other team loses their QB, and it's end of season.

I dunno...my impression.
And here I find you, like Nero playing the harp while the beautiful city of empirica burns down around you. A sad sad day....Uncle.

And here I find you, like Nero playing the harp while the beautiful city of empirica burns down around you. A sad sad day....Uncle.

Serious question.

Can Clemson survive the production loss from Lawrence? What if tomorrow its announced he is out for season? Clemson wouldn't be run away (still though) favorite to win ACC.

I'm not sure they can.

Could Miami survive QB1 going down? Clearly they did last year without much (mediocre) difference.

Advertisement
This game has 24 20 written all over it

Miami 34-13

Defense and special teams both score.

Offense is decent. Run game is surprisingly solid. Enos starts with lots of quick passes to backs and tes and the starting qb settles in. Osborn gets a few 15-20 yard catches to get the offense really going. JT4 scores twice on 50 + yard passes. The heavy playaction has the gator defense reeling and second guessing everything. They try to bracket JT but The tes, backs, and Osborn are nightmares one on one.

Miami stuffs Florida’s run game and Frank’s is lost. They got a quick touchdown on a coverage lapse in the first half. Had a court lie promising drives that sputtered and end in field goals. The defensive coaches adjust and Florida can’t get anything going in the second half.

Miami has a three touchdown lead and are attacking the pass with abandon.

Gaytes may or may not score late garbage points. Regardless, they won’t exceed 20.

Serious question.

Can Clemson survive the production loss from Lawrence? What if tomorrow its announced he is out for season? Clemson wouldn't be run away (still though) favorite to win ACC.

I'm not sure they can.

Could Miami survive QB1 going down? Clearly they did last year without much (mediocre) difference.

Serious Answer

I believe they would be hard pressed to get another Natty.

That said I think they are gonna have some trouble with that D considering they lost 3 top flight D Linemen. Somebody unexpected is going to upset them this year.

Serious Answer

I believe they would be hard pressed to get another Natty.

That said I think they are gonna have some trouble with that D considering they lost 3 top flight D Linemen. Somebody unexpected is going to upset them this year.

Miami will in the acc title.

If Cuse gets a qb, they could, too.

Still, they could beat Cuse by 30.

Neither team has a proven QB I'll take the under.
But what happens when Enos' offense unleashes the fury & their offense, playing from behind all day, goes into a turnover/sack avalanche perpetrated by our front 7? 56-7 is what happens, & there goes the under. I think I'll keep it simple & Ioad up on the moneyline, which will probably be in the Miami +250 range. We won't have another bet that good the rest of the year.

Advertisement
But what happens when Enos' offense unleashes the fury & their offense, playing from behind all day, goes into a turnover/sack avalanche perpetrated by our front 7? 56-7 is what happens, & there goes the under. I think I'll keep it simple & Ioad up on the moneyline, which will probably be in the Miami +250 range. We won't have another bet that good the rest of the year.
I'd love that score but it isn't going to happen. Enos is good, our offensive line and QB's are all suspect. Seeing is believing, not a game I would bet on. Most likely this game stays conservative for a bit, but that's just my opinion. But with a line like that some are expecting fireworks. Miami +250 isn't bad either.

I keep thinking 18 points … I’m with you on the rest.

Some of you guys are really confident on a blowout. I really like Enos but we don't have a proven QB or O line that is my problem with this game. Our best D linemen is gone. I think this team does have some real good players though. A blowout would set the tone for the season, 12-0 would be possible. I'm going to be so **** nervous for the entire week before.

Miami 34-13

Offense is decent. Run game is surprisingly solid. Enos starts with lots of quick passes to backs and tes and the starting qb settles in. Osborn gets a few 15-20 yard catches to get the offense really going. JT4 scores twice on 50 + yard passes. The heavy playaction has the gator defense reeling and second guessing everything. They try to bracket JT but The tes, backs, and Osborn are nightmares one on one.

Miami stuffs Florida’s run game and Frank’s is lost. They got a quick touchdown on a coverage lapse in the first half. Had a court lie promising drives that sputtered and end in field goals. The defensive coaches adjust and Florida can’t get anything going in the second half.

Gaytes may or may not score late garbage points. Regardless, they won’t exceed 20.
IMO the punting game is going to be huge. How is their kicker?

Advertisement
Miami 34-13

Let it be so

ACC Championship Winner 2019
#20806068 - 06/30/2019 4:05AM
+850Miami Florida
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$300.00
TOTAL WAGER
+850
ODDS
$2,550.00
MAX WIN

FBS Championship 2019-20
#20806071 - 06/30/2019 4:06AM
+5500Miami Florida
OUTRIGHT WINNER
$75.00
TOTAL WAGER
+5500
ODDS
$4,125.00
MAX WIN

I'm in. #TNM
every year I do that in vegas.not just the canes I also get on mid\level slingshot in other sports as well.

Be
FWIW the miami/ UF line moved from -7.5 to -7 this week. If you are going to bet this game, I'd get on it. I imagine the line will be closer to -5 or less by game time.
Bet by game week it's lowers to -3florida.get in on it know cause line in our future won't be so good in our favor.

Advertisement

It could be an UGLY wipeout if we get it clicking.

The could get 3 non offensive scores.

I said 34-13 but a Notre Dame like beatdown is on the table. We match up well with these guys.

Qb and safeties. They play well, it’s a route.

The big boys are starting to release regular season win totals. These are actual lines you can bet decent coin on.

Miami 8.5 with -120 on the under and even money on the over. I'm obviously a homer, but I think the floor for this team is 8 wins. I just don't see how they don't get 8 at a minimum. BCC, Central Mich, FIU, Louisville, and GT are absolute locks. That's 5. Duke, UNC, and Pitt should be wins. That's 8 games that Miami will be either heavily favored or at least slightly. Then UF, FSU, VT, and UVA. Really can't imagine going 0-4 or even 1-3 in those games.

I think the line is fair, but I think 9 is more likely than 8.

Advertisement
Back