MIAMI -7 App State

They got all types of data on teams playing after getting completely dismantled in season openers. They’re probably on to something.

Advertisement
App St is a cheap version of Louisville. There offense is pretty good, big running QB and a couple of good RBs.
Their defense is awful. If we keep Ivey off the field we win easily. If we give up big plays then it will be closer than it should be.

”PLAY THE FRESHMANS!”

We were holding back the playbook for this game. Now we are really gonna show what we got!
The funny thing is, I feel like we frequently do call a better variety of plays against lesser opposition. It's when we play a good team that we shell up.

Advertisement
Just posted this… its simple this line tells you all you need to know about the state of this program
Actually, it tells you how fickle casual bettor's perception is week to week.
Vegas plays that well.

We know where we "aint".
I hope where not as far below where we ain't as some think.

2nd drive, Richt was just calling swing pass on every play and we walked the field easily with the same play again and again.
One of the most ridiculous drive I’ve seen!
Was actually just thinking about this today. When a play works ,keep going to it. Some offensive coordinators are too smart for their own good.

Advertisement
App St is a cheap version of Louisville. There offense is pretty good, big running QB and a couple of good RBs.
Their defense is awful. If we keep Ivey off the field we win easily. If we give up big plays then it will be closer than it should be.

”PLAY THE FRESHMANS!”
Brice isn’t a “big running qb” he’s the kid from Duke. He limits their running game a ton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back