Miami 6 Florida 4 - GAME 1 FINAL

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
Miami 6 Florida 4 - FINAL

Top 1
Infield single, runner on 1st
Sac bunt, runner to 2nd, one out
Single, run scores, throw gets away to send batter to 2nd (E-5, Thompson)
5-3, runner does not advance, two outs
Double, run scores
Diaz works sooooooo slowwwwww
Base hit, run scores, throw goes all the way through, batter goes to second
Strikeout

Bottom 2
Infield single, runner on 1st
infield single, runners on 1st and 2nd
Ugly strikeout, one out, should have bunted
F-8, two outs
Hernandez Double, two runs score, nice two out hit
Walk, runners at 1st and second, top of order up
Carey strikeout, inning over

Bottom 5
Dale Carey solo HR

Nothing doing in the top of the 6th. Diaz settled down nicely after that first inning.

Bottom 6
Kennedy solo HR

Top 7

Not out of it yet, but HUGE double play.
Groundout ends the threat.

Top 8

LULZ. Here we go.
Whew, another big double play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good inning, but terrible way to end it especially at the top of the order with a guy in scoring position. Don't know if any of you guys noticed but i saw Manu Lecomte and some b ball players walk into the game in the background on my espn 3 stream

Advertisement
Carry off to a great start to the season after last years debacle. They have to play Abreu every day.

Advertisement
Besides Abreu dinky homer, which was huge for us..i'm not trying to take that away from the kid but I think he needs to drop in the order every time we need a big hit with 2 outs and players in scoring postition it seems like he is up and he just doesn't look comfortable at the plate at all.

This Hernandez kid is a stud with his glove at short
God bless Fieger this is getting ridiculous
Hope we can pull this one out

Advertisement
The negative nelly's will be silent tonight on this board but don't worry as soon as we lose a game, they will be back!

The negative nelly's will be silent tonight on this board but don't worry as soon as we lose a game, they will be back!

Keep your muckraking bulls--t to yourself. I have been as vocal about this program as anyone, but I can enjoy a good win. People like you only come here to start fights with other people.

Advertisement
Great comeback, didn't see that coming. Hopefully it's a kick start to the bats.

Advertisement
Back