Miami -6.5 @GT

i know this has been asked a million times but what sites do you guys use to bet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our DBs are going to have the day off...that triple option crap worked against our read and react defense...as Clemson showed, that gimmicky crap doesn't work against an aggressive, speedy, 4-3 defense. Richt has killed PJ's offense when they played...I expect to increase our TFLs by a wide margin this Sat., gents

Our DB's will be very busy in run support all day. They will be essential to our success...I would hardly call that a day off. If they can't get off of blocks and tackle well we may be in for a dogfight.

My guy, I wasn't being literal, smh.

Advertisement
Our DBs are going to have the day off...that triple option crap worked against our read and react defense...as Clemson showed, that gimmicky crap doesn't work against an aggressive, speedy, 4-3 defense. Richt has killed PJ's offense when they played...I expect to increase our TFLs by a wide margin this Sat., gents

I hope Diaz has game from last Thursday on repeat. Clemson showed how to handle that rushing attack.

Advertisement
Back