Miami -6.5 @GT

Advertisement
It's crazy to think this but we are actually averaging more rushing yards a game than they are..
They haven't played anyone worth a **** outside of Clemson so it's kind of surprising, we should cover easily

Advertisement
As a benchmark for the progress under the Richt era...

Clemson were -9.5 vs GT...do i have that right?

So, Miami is opening at -6.5...

The spread differential is closer than I would think, maybe "the market" is buying what Richt is selling...

thoughts?

I think the way we baptized App. St. (and turned their carriage into a pumpkin) is making everyone take notice.

I think we can do really well this year if players approach the game with ferocity and continue to improve each week.

I think after the sixth game we'll know for sure what we're about.

I think it's about to be lit!

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's crazy to think this but we are actually averaging more rushing yards a game than they are..
They haven't played anyone worth a **** outside of Clemson so it's kind of surprising, we should cover easily
We were before the Clemson game as well, it got worse after

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Our DBs are going to have the day off...that triple option crap worked against our read and react defense...as Clemson showed, that gimmicky crap doesn't work against an aggressive, speedy, 4-3 defense. Richt has killed PJ's offense when they played...I expect to increase our TFLs by a wide margin this Sat., gents

What's the over/under on GTech threads that will be started from now til Saturday?

My guess is somewhere between 70-80...

Advertisement
It's exactly what I predicted in the other thread. Expect the Canes to win by 17...

Advertisement
Our DBs are going to have the day off...that triple option crap worked against our read and react defense...as Clemson showed, that gimmicky crap doesn't work against an aggressive, speedy, 4-3 defense. Richt has killed PJ's offense when they played...I expect to increase our TFLs by a wide margin this Sat., gents

Our DB's will be very busy in run support all day. They will be essential to our success...I would hardly call that a day off. If they can't get off of blocks and tackle well we may be in for a dogfight.

72% of the bets are on UM to cover. If you are playing it do it now before it jumps up in points. Vegas will move line by tonight

Advertisement
Back