Miami(-4) on DK for NC State Game

Advertisement
if anyone cares, our last game in raleigh vs them was great, we overcame a 10 point deficit in the 4th and D'eriq King went OFF

also their kicker had a memorable celebration after hitting a 53 yarder (19:50 mark on the video )

The last time Miami played NC State was a great shootout at the Hard Rock. 31-30 Miami. Back when TVD was healthy and slinging all over the place with 325 yards and 4 TDs. Wish we had that TVD and also Lashlee as the OC

Where is Jaleel Skinner?
He showed promise last year iirc.
Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
The line that jumped out to me was Florida -5.5 against Arkansas. Florida has been pretty good at home, and Arkansas is in shambles.

The last time Miami played NC State was a great shootout at the Hard Rock. 31-30 Miami. Back when TVD was healthy and slinging all over the place with 325 yards and 4 TDs. Wish we had that TVD and also Lashlee as the OC

Remember that’s the game that started his streak. Before that game he had struggled. The week before he had threw 3 picks vs unc. Maybe he gets going again vs ncst

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to revise my pick based on the QB.

With TVD - sticking with 26-20 Miami.
With Emory - 23-17 Wolfpack.

I still think TVD gives us the better chance to win the game because teams still somewhat respect his arm. UVA stacked the box at times, but on others they didn’t. Just go back and watch some of the offensive plays.

They’ll do it all night like Clemson did if Emory plays. Emory will not be able to bubble screen them to death, and Mario/Dawson sure as **** will not open up the playbook for a TF making his first collegiate start on the road. It’s going to be the offense we saw against Clemson.

Part of me is torn on who should be playing QB, it really depends on how hurt Tyler is. NC State is just not a good team; as long as the defense plays disciplined + we’re not turning it over in our own half, they shouldn’t score more than 17 points.

But I fear a lot of you have attached yourselves to the EW wagon and completely ignored the first 50 minutes of football he played against Clemson. Guess we’ll see. What I will agree upon is if Tyler ends up starting, he should have a leash.

I still think TVD gives us the better chance to win the game because teams still somewhat respect his arm. UVA stacked the box at times, but on others they didn’t. Just go back and watch some of the offensive plays.

They’ll do it all night like Clemson did if Emory plays. Emory will not be able to bubble screen them to death, and Mario/Dawson sure as **** will not open up the playbook for a TF making his first collegiate start on the road. It’s going to be the offense we saw against Clemson.

Part of me is torn on who should be playing QB, it really depends on how hurt Tyler is. NC State is just not a good team; as long as the defense plays disciplined + we’re not turning it over in our own half, they shouldn’t score more than 17 points.

But I fear a lot of you have attached yourselves to the EW wagon and completely ignored the first 50 minutes of football he played against Clemson. Guess we’ll see. What I will agree upon is if Tyler ends up starting, he should have a leash.
Agree completely on qb situation. Keep TVD on a leash and he gives us a better chance to win. His 2 picks and the third should-have-been were all down field 20+ yards. He can still be accurate in the mid range passing game. Emory threw 90% of his passes behind the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement

the emory offense was pretty trash but thankfully clemson is beyond poor in the RZ to keep us in that game along with the D making plays.

this is our second real road game of the year.

tyler cant be turnover prone this weekend bc it can snowball on the road like UNC (which btw isnt a top 10 playoff team like CIS said they were). theyre still not a bad team but not this elite team. this entire conference is pretty trash outside of FSU which unfortunately looks like theyre going to be unbeaten heading into the playoff.

this is a winnable game at the end and i have us winning this one in likely another one possession 50-50 game.

-4 says Vegas thinks our offense won't put up points and we squeak out a 3rd straight heart attack.
We win by making the other team realize we're dragging them into our particular mud pit whether they like it or not.

Exactly the type of team FSU has struggled with....

Advertisement
Back