Miami(-4) on DK for NC State Game

Dawson needs to come up with a plan and some variety for TVD.

We do not need Andy Reid and Chiefs or new inventions but how about running some plays that they already know works but never seem to use anymore. There are some great plays we just do not seem to see anymore.

Not a lot of confidence they will but hoping. It would be nice to see a two TD win.

Advertisement
Yikes. Clemson was a 9.5 point favorite yesterday at State. Says a ton about this team.

Say what you want about them losing outright and whatever else, but there’s a reason vegas has a ton of very tall and very expensive buildings. They’re right more than they are wrong.
Lol, well that and the fact that the line moves depending on betting volume all the way till kickoff.

Interested to see if this line shifts toward NC state before end of the week

Yak GIF by Barstool Sports

Hammer nc state

Lol, well that and the fact that the line moves depending on betting volume all the way till kickoff.
Opening lines matter and they matter a lot. Even though limits are imposed early in the week. A bad line can be moved by companies and then get hammered the other way when it moves. Or they just hammer the side they want from jump. Or they hit it and then come back on the other side.

Advertisement
Opening lines matter and they matter a lot. Even though limits are imposed early in the week. A bad line can be moved by companies and then get hammered the other way when it moves. Or they just hammer the side they want from jump. Or they hit it and then come back on the other side.
I get it, my point was that it’s an opening line for a reason. It isn’t just set and forget which helps Vegas in both its better volume and win rates. But yes opening lines matter to set the better environment for a particular game.

He’s gonna get his just like 4 did yesterday for UVA, Tez Walker, Evan Stewart, the kid for Miami-OH and every team’s top receiving option does against us.
It's like our coaches don't even know their best players exist. If the same team could play us 12 times straight, their best player would win the Heisman every year.

Dawson needs to come up with a plan and some variety for TVD.

We do not need Andy Reid and Chiefs or new inventions but how about running some plays that they already know works but never seem to use anymore. There are some great plays we just do not seem to see anymore.

Not a lot of confidence they will but hoping. It would be nice to see a two TD win.
Yup. Would love to see more RB screens and trick plays. Have we ran a trick play yet?

Advertisement
Yikes. Clemson was a 9.5 point favorite yesterday at State. Says a ton about this team.

Say what you want about them losing outright and whatever else, but there’s a reason vegas has a ton of very tall and very expensive buildings. They’re right more than they are wrong.
Vegas would be a god**** utopia filled with flying cars and only 13 school shootings a year if UM didn't exist. They always get us wrong.

Advertisement
Just watched their game at Clemson.

1. Lot of odd man fronts
2. They bring pressure on 3rd down almost every time
3. Very easy to spread them out and get a light box. I would live in 10 and 11 personnel and run it down their throat.
4. Middle of their defense is their weakness in pass coverage. Hopefully we see a lot of quick hits to TEs. X will be huge.
5. D Line should eat against their O line.
6. Their O line wasn’t anything special.
7. That one kid, 10 on offense, as others have said is their whole offense.

I think we win and cover. Clemson had turnovers and gave that game away. Nc state had really nothing besides big plays with 10. Clemson dominated the LOS.

Advertisement
TVD had so much success with Mallory. Arroyo didn't even get targeted before he broke. TE1 is a 34 yr old offensive lineman the defense doesn't have to respect. Maybe draw some plays up for the freshman to get some targets to help TVD

-4 says Vegas thinks our offense won't put up points and we squeak out a 3rd straight heart attack.
Low spread, low total. They’re expecting 24-20. Pretty much where I would have pegged it (pause, I think).

Anyways, we should stymie their run game pretty good. Their OL can’t really blow anyone off the ball. Get them into 3rd and longs and bring pressure after the QB. Defensively, a lot of bend but don’t break to their style. We’ll have to maximize our red zone opportunities and take care of the ball.

Clemson is just another level of bad, they ran 81 plays compared to NC State’s 46…outgained them 364 to 202, and still found a way to lose. A good team beats the Wolfpack convincingly, just like they would have against Clemson, UVA and GT.

ND blew the doors off of them with little effort. Duke gave up 3 points. A WR has been their leading rusher the past two contests.

I’ll go 26-20 Canes.

TVD had so much success with Mallory. Arroyo didn't even get targeted before he broke. TE1 is a 34 yr old offensive lineman the defense doesn't have to respect. Maybe draw some plays up for the freshman to get some targets to help TVD
Where is Jaleel Skinner?
He showed promise last year iirc.

Advertisement
Back