Miami (+3) @ NC St on ESPN2 1/30 Tues 9PM

1706668522727.png

Advertisement
Ya'll love to come up with the wildest nonsense and think it's fact. Wooga's handle isn't where it needs to be, but no NBA GM is going to say "This dude can shoot, score at multiple levels and is a PLUS athlete, I'm not going to give him a shot because he has an awkward handle".
He looks like sh*t lately. My comment wasn't just about his dribbling...i was just referring to his game in general recently and thats why I said "if this keeps up". Clearly he's an NBA talent when he's right

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looks like sh*t lately. Has nothing to do with dribbling and I said if this keeps up. Clearly he's an NBA talent when he's right
He looks like he isn't healthy. That's what he looks like. He's pressing and honestly, is trying to do everything he did while healthy and that isn't the case. Sometimes, you have to admit that your body isn't fully there and let the game come to you. Play in spurts, win the battles you can win.

He looks like he isn't healthy. That's what he looks like. He's pressing and honestly, is trying to do everything he did while healthy and that isn't the case. Sometimes, you have to admit that your body isn't fully there and let the game come to you. Play in spurts, win the battles you can win.
I agree with you there. I said earlier he just hasn't looked right since his injury. I imagine that has a ton to do with it. I hope he figures it out bc miami needs him to be his best

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back