Miami (+3) @ NC St on ESPN2 1/30 Tues 9PM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joseph vs Poplar in a who shoots the most/worst contest. so far a tie.
(and they aint too swift at other things tonight)

Wooga needs to make a dunk to get himself going, his ankle probably shot again. No dunk means poor production.

Advertisement
This is why you play guys like Watson, Casey, Nwoko and Pjobet around 5 to 10 minutes per game during the non conference portion on your schedule.
They should be getting game experience against mid and low major teams so if you ever have to play them during the conference portion of the schedule, they don't make mistakes due to a lack of experience.
This is nothing new in Coral Gables, I remember in 2019 when Wong would sit the bench as Lykes and DJ played 35 minutes per game.

This team is so close to getting some separation, but they can't play clean long enough to get there. If Miami merely avoids stupid turnovers and continues to hustle, they will pull away a bit. If Pack/Wooga can get some rhythm from outside, this game can get away from NC State quickly, because they have not shown the ability to do much outside of capitalize on scramble plays and turnovers.

Advertisement
This is why you play guys like Watson, Casey, Nwoko and Pjobet around 5 to 10 minutes per game during the non conference portion on your schedule.
They should be getting game experience against mid and low major teams so if you ever have to play them during the conference portion of the schedule, they don't make mistakes due to a lack of experience.
This is nothing new in Coral Gables, I remember in 2019 when Wong would sit the bench as Lykes and DJ played 35 minutes per game.
For the first time ever, I agree with you.

Advertisement
1706669830957.png

This game is chaos lmao. 9 turnovers and only down 4? A miracle

They’re playing with great energy though, which is a change from some other halves. Hoping to pull this out.

And only shooting 19% on threes

You disappeared for awhile. We thought you entered the transfer portal

Advertisement
Back