Miami -26 vs Southern Miss

Down to 25.5

Down to 24.

Probably due to their QB, Ty Keyes, being at practice yesterday, but not in pads. Just went through some drills, had a helmet on, but didn't participate in running the offense with the ones.

Clearly it was a head injury, so none of this is concrete by any means, but I gotta think if they're letting him out of the dark closet and he's running around at practice, albeit in a limited role, he's probably trending towards playing on Saturday. Should know more in the next day or two.

But I think the early money probably thinks we've got one eye on College Station and it's a sleepy noon game vs an inferior opponent for it to drop all the way to 24 already.

Advertisement
Down to 24.

Probably due to their QB, Ty Keyes, being at practice yesterday, but not in pads. Just went through some drills, had a helmet on, but didn't participate in running the offense with the ones.

Clearly it was a head injury, so none of this is concrete by any means, but I gotta think if they're letting him out of the dark closet and he's running around at practice, albeit in a limited role, he's probably trending towards playing on Saturday. Should know more in the next day or two.

But I think the early money probably thinks we've got one eye on College Station and it's a sleepy noon game vs an inferior opponent for it to drop all the way to 24 already.
I haven't seen the rest of their schedule, but we've got to be one of the most difficult games they have.

Surely you'd rest your QB if there's any doubt and the alternative is Gore playing Wildcat QB.

Just write it off as a bad loss and move on.

Advertisement
Back