Miami -26 vs Southern Miss

Advertisement
Advertisement
A long drive for a FG or TD by Southern Miss would be quite disappointing and alarming.

BCC had real speed on the outside and surprised a few times.

SM has Gore Jr, and while I wish him well except this Saturday, he’s not his father.

Advertisement
This seems fair. I think Mario will clear up the mistakes and maybe open up the playbook a little more…

Geez, NC is only - 8 vs Georgia State.

Floriida -4 vs Kentucky..
NC’s defense is horrendous. Georgia State isn’t great, but they’ll probably be able to score. The same FAMU team that got blown out 59-3 today stuck with UNC for almost three and a half quarters.

This game would be -2.5 UK if they were at home. Kentucky has a solid team and could pull the upset.

We won’t have an issue covering. Southern Miss went 3-9 last year and lost today to Liberty. They may be better than Bethune, but it’ll be another opportunity to get some reps in and sort out some issues s

Them losing starting QB may not be a bad thing for them he was cheeks.

I’m taking NC -8. They came just a few feet short of losing to App State, but it looks like they’ve found a good post-Howell QB.
Their defense is freaky bad though. Did you happen to watch the FAMU game today? FAMU held to 3 points and 155 yards by Coach Primetime's FCS team, the week after FAMU put up 24 points and over 330 yards against UNC.

If I remember correctly, Georgia State runs its own funky version of the option. UNC just needs to focus on stopping the run basically and the bleeding on D should stop for one week anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This seems fair. I think Mario will clear up the mistakes and maybe open up the playbook a little more…

Geez, NC is only - 8 vs Georgia State.

Floriida -4 vs Kentucky..
Im takin the over in every unc game lol

I dont care if FGJ is the second coming of Walter Payton...you best stop his a$$
Nothing Personal Drugs GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Advertisement
Back