Miami #25 in ESPN SP+

That is what ****es me off the most about Manny. Winning or losing close games separates men from boys. We had leads late in fourth in first two games and his D loss it. Staff is not good enough.
Here's hoping they improve. I can't stand more games like CMU and GT. Inexcusable.

Advertisement
Have to disagree. It is a test. A test to see if the Canes can actually make a gimme look like a gimme
That's exactly my point. I expect us to win by 30+. Early in the season it would have been closer to 10. So yes, when we start winning gimmes the way we should, we are one step closer to where we want to be.

I hated the losses as badly as anyone, but the truth is, we could easily be undefeated. Now, we'd be the worst undefeated team in recent memory, but we'd be in the playoff picture. We are not a bad team, but we were poorly coached and prepared for two months. As the staff improves, so does our team. Win out and we're heading in the right direction, deserving of being ranked.

These last two games will tell us a lot. If we are improving, we show it these last two games. Here's hoping.

we’re a team now that know one wants to play we are dangerous and everyone knows it.

just the way we like it 🙌

Advertisement
Come out strong, execute, finish them off quickly, dump the bench out there for the last 20 minutes of the game.

That's what a good win will look like imo.

we’re a team now that know one wants to play we are dangerous and everyone knows it.

just the way we like it 🙌
Come out strong, execute, finish them off quickly, dump the bench out there for the last 20 minutes of the game.

That's what a good win will look like imo.

How many different accounts do you have?

You should have tried to make things a little less obvious with these 2 accounts, and not titled them both Go Canes.

If the mods were competent, they’d have banned you ages ago.

We’ve lost to teams ranked #44, 50 and 103 in this system, and haven’t beaten anybody higher than #39. We also got statistically dominated by teams ranked #39 and #52, and outgained by a little against a team ranked #58, but won all 3 games.

Can somebody please explain the logic of the #25 ranking to me? It’s senseless.

Last edited:
How many different accounts do you have?

You should have tried to make things a little less obvious with these 2 accounts, and not titled them both Go Canes.

If the mods were competent, they’d have banned you ages ago.

Sebastion/Lou/Leaf/Win/Tate you are equal parts relentless and stupid.

How many ip addresses are you going to burn through before you just quit and go back to whatever **** site you came from?

Advertisement
Somebody reacted to my last post with a funny icon.

They seriously think I’m joking when I say that I think this is a borderline top 50 team.

I don’t see why this is hard to accept even though we lost to GaTech??

I don’t see why this is hard to accept even though we lost to GaTech??

Our wins per this system (not including FAMU since he doesn’t have FCS teams on here)

#39, #48, #52 #58, #97

Our losses

#9, #44, #50, #103

Our ranking #25

And frankly we got lucky against UVA and Pitt every bit as much as we got unlucky against UNC and Va Tech.

I don’t know how the **** anybody could understand our #25 ranking in SP+. It’s complete nonsense.

For God’s sake, we have a negative scoring margin at home vs #97 and #103. Even if you count GT as only being the equivalent of a 0.5 or 1 point loss (really a more accurate way to judge OT losses), we’ve outscored CMU and GT by 4 points.

Our wins per this system (not including FAMU since he doesn’t have FCS teams on here)

#39, #48, #52 #58, #97

Our losses

#9, #44, #50, #103

Our ranking #25

And frankly we got lucky against UVA and Pitt every bit as much as we got unlucky against UNC and Va Tech.

I don’t know how the **** anybody could understand our #25 ranking in SP+. It’s complete nonsense.

For God’s sake, we have a negative scoring margin at home vs #97 and #103. Even if you count GT as only being the equivalent of a 0.5 or 1 point loss (really a more accurate way to judge OT losses), we’ve outscored CMU and GT by 4 points.
12 post, go play on i95.

Advertisement
We’ve lost to teams ranked #44, 50 and 103 in this system, and haven’t beaten anybody higher than #39. We also got statistically dominated by teams ranked #39 and #52, and outgained by a little against a team ranked #58, but won all 3 games.

Can somebody please explain the logic of the #25 ranking to me? It’s senseless.

what is being “statistically dominated” 😂

we’ve had the chance to win every game. We’ve lost games that we’ve had the upper hand in yardage and won games we didn’t. That’s why that stuff doesn’t show the full picture. Louisville got more yards but the game was never in question

12 post, go play on i95.

Ok. Imagine we’re playing whoever’s #26 in the system. At Sun Life Stadium.

The spread’s a Pick em.

Who are you going to place your money on?

I think you know the answer to that question. Just admit it.

I'll play whose 26 ?
B/C I got $100 on MiAmi...

We maybe don't have the win-loss record we would like but lossing 2 to 3 because of kicking game
give me confident that we're better than our record ...

Advertisement
Ok. Imagine we’re playing whoever’s #26 in the system. At Sun Life Stadium.

The spread’s a Pick em.

Who are you going to place your money on?

I think you know the answer to that question. Just admit it.
It called context. Out of Miami’s four losses the only one that would repeat itself if the game was played again would be UF. Even that game could go in our favor. FG kicking has been fixed and Jarren Williams shoulder isn’t injured to put us behind in a rematch vs VT.

Miami already showed there isn’t a large gap between them and UF. There’s only a handful of teams that would be a sure loss for this team.

I hated the losses as badly as anyone, but the truth is, we could easily be undefeated. Now, we'd be the worst undefeated team in recent memory, but we'd be in the playoff picture. We are not a bad team, but we were poorly coached and prepared for two months. As the staff improves, so does our team. Win out and we're heading in the right direction, deserving of being ranked.

These last two games will tell us a lot. If we are improving, we show it these last two games. Here's hoping.
Lol @ easily undefeated

y’all never cease to amaze me

Totally agree

Advertisement
Back