Miami #25 in ESPN SP+

Advertisement
I hated the losses as badly as anyone, but the truth is, we could easily be undefeated. Now, we'd be the worst undefeated team in recent memory, but we'd be in the playoff picture. We are not a bad team, but we were poorly coached and prepared for two months. As the staff improves, so does our team. Win out and we're heading in the right direction, deserving of being ranked.

These last two games will tell us a lot. If we are improving, we show it these last two games. Here's hoping.

Advertisement
I hated the losses as badly as anyone, but the truth is, we could easily be undefeated. Now, we'd be the worst undefeated team in recent memory, but we'd be in the playoff picture. We are not a bad team, but we were poorly coached and prepared for two months. As the staff improves, so does our team. Win out and we're heading in the right direction, deserving of being ranked.

These last two games will tell us a lot. If we are improving, we show it these last two games. Here's hoping.
I remember that golden team that was like 7-0 I believe before choking down the stretch

this team is better

Somebody reacted to my last post with a funny icon.

They seriously think I’m joking when I say that I think this is a borderline top 50 team.

He's probably laughing at a sad troll attempt. Anyone with 9 posts, all of them negative about the team, just isn't trying hard enough. Please search "Dan Sileo Jr." to see how it's done". Best of luck on improving the troll game, and no need to thank me.

against FIU and Duke?

Those aren't supposed to be tests.

They are supposed to be gimmes.

Advertisement
against FIU and Duke?

Those aren't supposed to be tests.

They are supposed to be gimmes.

If we cream FIU, slurpers will act like it’s a big deal.

If the game is remotely competitive, slurpers will act like it’s no big deal since we won.

If we somehow lose to FIU- the slurpers will abandon CIS until our next win. At which point they’ll act like Manny’s learning to be head coach and is improving.

If the game is remotely competitive, slurpers will act like it’s no big deal since we won.

If we somehow lose to FIU- the slurpers will abandon CIS until our next win. At which point they’ll act like Manny’s learning to be head coach and is improving.

you are too good to be true.

Advertisement
I generally like SP+, but I’ve thought they’ve been rating Miami way too highly this year. I think we’re a borderline top 50 team.
1574476978450.png

Advertisement

You mean like you "the sky is falling" Vaginas abandoned CIS over the last three weeks when you couldn't shoehorn your narrative anywhere aside from each other's ****s?

That is what ****es me off the most about Manny. Winning or losing close games separates men from boys. We had leads late in fourth in first two games and his D loss it. Staff is not good enough.

BANNED AID

Advertisement
Back