Miami 247 Recruiting Ratings - Quarterback Edition

GojiraCane

All American
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
11,503
1659583165180.png
 
Last edited:
TVD severely underrated
I forgot who gets credit for finding him (Enos or Lashlee) but he was a helluva find hiding up in the NE. I actually think it was Enos, right? The only good thing he ever did for this program if he did. lol.

And to think, this time last summer, people were ready to just hand the job to Garcia based off hype. (I still think Garcia balls out next season. I actually think he pulls a "one and done" a'la Mark Sanchez when he was at USC. I think he can be that good)
 
Morris and Rosier didn't make the list and Kaaya near the end. Yet they carried the team admirably for the most part. And only 2 of the ten played meaningful minutes
 
Enos recruited Tyler and landed the commitment. But then lash came in and funny enough they were neighbors in Connecticut or something and we held on. Tyler was a four star guy tho but a three sport guy so he was raw. Played hoops and pitched.
 
Back
Top