What did it close v Clemson? Im not sure it drops.That line will drop. Not saying we don’t cover, but if you want to bet Miami, wait.
-14What did it close v Clemson? Im not sure it drops.
For us to score 40 they will have to turn it over multiple times or score 24-28 because as soon as we go up 14-17 we may not throw a pass the rest of the game like we did against Clemson.Just bet the Miami team total and enjoy your money. Yes, we are scoring 40 and no, the line won’t be that high. Prob 37.5 right now.
Do you remember the final score of the game against Clemson.For us to score 40 they will have to turn it over multiple times or score 24-28 because as soon as we go up 14-17 we may not throw a pass the rest of the game like we did against Clemson.
Yes,that is why I said they will have to turn it over.Do you remember the final score of the game against Clemson.
Yes you did say that.Yes,that is why I said they will have to turn it over.
I hope and pray we put 50 on them just know once we go up a couple scores we like to put the offense in cruise control.Yes you did say that.
For us to score 40 they will have to turn it over multiple times or score 24-28 because as soon as we go up 14-17 we may not throw a pass the rest of the game like we did against Clemson.
After doing that last year and **** near letting FSU back in the game I think Mario will keep pushing for points and the fact that playing against an in state rival albeit a very crappy one you always want to make it look as bad as possible.I hope and pray we put 50 on them just know once we go up a couple scores we like to put the offense in cruise control.
I agree plus this is our biggest recruiting weekend. I expect us to pile on the points and get some backups in as wellAfter doing that last year and **** near letting FSU back in the game I think Mario will keep pushing for points and the fact that playing against an in state rival albeit a very crappy one you always want to make it look as bad as possible.
Yea I hope we score 1 point for every recruit we have at the game….if we do that we will be around 75-80 I think….I agree plus this is our biggest recruiting weekend. I expect us to pile on the points and get some backups in as well
This series has a history of one team winning multiple years in a row