miami -21 vs fsu

ageezy

Cane til I Die
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
6,017
1791679081699.png
 
Just bet the Miami team total and enjoy your money. Yes, we are scoring 40 and no, the line won’t be that high. Prob 37.5 right now.
For us to score 40 they will have to turn it over multiple times or score 24-28 because as soon as we go up 14-17 we may not throw a pass the rest of the game like we did against Clemson.
 
For us to score 40 they will have to turn it over multiple times or score 24-28 because as soon as we go up 14-17 we may not throw a pass the rest of the game like we did against Clemson.

We scored 41 against Clemson, and it was on the road, and they have a much, much better defense than FSU does.

They will turn if over multiple times. And Norvell will go for a 4th down deep in his own territory in the 4th quarter and we’ll score again.
 
I hope and pray we put 50 on them just know once we go up a couple scores we like to put the offense in cruise control.
After doing that last year and **** near letting FSU back in the game I think Mario will keep pushing for points and the fact that playing against an in state rival albeit a very crappy one you always want to make it look as bad as possible.
 
After doing that last year and **** near letting FSU back in the game I think Mario will keep pushing for points and the fact that playing against an in state rival albeit a very crappy one you always want to make it look as bad as possible.
I agree plus this is our biggest recruiting weekend. I expect us to pile on the points and get some backups in as well
 
Back
Top