Miami 2019 Dream Class 2.0

Have you ever seen Kenny play or you just going off a 40 he ran 1 time? I guess bama, Auburn, UGA, and okla all want him cause he’s slow.
Like everyone else I watch the highlight reels.. He looks good but he's not elite and elite RB's seem to grow on trees in Florida so I'll pass

Advertisement
Like everyone else I watch the highlight reels.. He looks good but he's not elite and elite RB's seem to grow on trees in Florida so I'll pass
So he’s good enough for the playoff teams from last year but not you. Got it.

So he’s good enough for the playoff teams from last year but not you. Got it.
you don't seem to be getting my point so I'll just move on after this.. In a nutshell Miami can get a better RB every single year if they nab one of the top 3 coming out of Florida each year. He's a good player and many teams would love to have him but because of the talent pool that is loaded with good RB's down here he is not essential.

Need a qb, take 1-2 RBs depending on if Homer turns it around and is a candidate to bolt for the draft, take 1-2 WR’s, 2 TE’s (Polendey will be told to scram), 4-5 OL (Losing 3 to graduation, Losing Milo to transfer and if Herbert can’t get healthy need to replace him, can’t rule out Dykstra being told to scram), 4-5 DE’s, 4 DT’s (Munoz a possible drop), 3 lbs is good (highly doubt any of the juniors leave for the draft, load up on safety’s and make sure there’s solid depth at CB.

Battle aint coming and I am not repeating why I put Darnell on the list.
Not buying what you are saying about Wright and I haven’t since you started mentioning him. If he does in fact come to Miami I will be the first to apologize.

Advertisement
We are 4 weeks into the HS season so I am going to take a stab on who I feel will make up Miami 2019 Dream Class

RB - Marcus Crowley
WR - Jermaine Payton
WR - Jadon Haselwood
TE - Keon Zipperer
TE - Larry Hodges
TE - Jalen Wydermyer
OL - Evan Neal
OL - Darnell Wright
OL - Kingsley Egunkan
OL - Michael Tarquin

DE - JJ Weaver
DE - Lloyd Summerall
DE - Jahfari Harvey
DE - Khris Bogle
DE - Cam Williams
DT - Braylen Ingraham
DT - Jalar Holley
DT - Jason Munoz
DT - Jason Blissett
LB - Anthony Solomon
LB - Avery Huff
LB - Sam Brooks
DB - Akeem Dent
DB - Tyrique Stevenson
DB - Te'Cory Couch
DB - Keontra Smith
DB - Jarvis Brownlee
ATH - Mark-Antony Richards

Thats 28 by my count

We get this class and I’ll go streaking at Coconut Grove. Even if it’s being renovated.

Advertisement
Why the **** would you have 7 tight ends on your roster?

Easy

Richt and Hartley both want depth.

also Hodges, Zipperer, and Wyndmyer bring 3 different skillsets.

In-Line Jordan-Zipperer-Polodney
Flex Mallory-Wyndmyer
H-back Irvin-Hodges

There goes your depth

Easy

Flex Mallory-Wyndmyer
H-back Irvin-Hodges

There goes your depth

Wyndmyer is all A&M, isn’t he? Wiltfong CB’ed him there.

Also you got the kid from Homestead that Hartley likes alot too that's similar to Wyndmyer

Advertisement
Easy

Flex Mallory-Wyndmyer
H-back Irvin-Hodges

There goes your depth
Can’t have that many tight ends. Take 2 and use the scholarship for another position of need (D Line, O Line, Safety)

Can’t have that many tight ends. Take 2 and use the scholarship for another position of need (D Line, O Line, Safety)

It's obvious you dont Richt likes his TEs and 2 TE sets. Right now we only have 2 scholarship TEs and I wouldnt be shocked if the 2 injured ones dont even come back next year. Plus we have 3 TE positions not 1. Richt has been preaching before the injuries started we have no depth at TE. And if there is a chance to take 3 this year he will. We have the scholarship space to sign 28-30 kids this year

It's obvious you dont Richt likes his TEs and 2 TE sets. Right now we only have 2 scholarship TEs and I wouldnt be shocked if the 2 injured ones dont even come back next year. Plus we have 3 TE positions not 1. Richt has been preaching before the injuries started we have no depth at TE. And if there is a chance to take 3 this year he will. We have the scholarship space to sign 28-30 kids this year
Polendey will be gone after this year or next. No way 3 tight ends are going to want to come here. Kids want to play right away and if they see 7 guys on the roster they won’t come. Sign another o lineman or load up on the d line.

Advertisement
Polendey will be gone after this year or next. No way 3 tight ends are going to want to come here. Kids want to play right away and if they see 7 guys on the roster they won’t come. Sign another o lineman or load up on the d line.

First, we dont recruit kids that are worried about depth charts.

Second Hartley pretty much gets who he wants.

Third They want to build depth

First, we dont recruit kids that are worried about depth charts.

Second Hartley pretty much gets who he wants.

Third They want to build depth
7 guys? 5 tight ends is more than enough. Idk If you pay attention but Miami has zero depth at DE and at S come next season and they need some o lineman too.

This class should be richts last cycle where he could possibly be outside the top 10. From he on out we should be top 8 year in n out. That being said this class should be large n trench heavy o n dline. Tired of oline issues n dline attrition threatening depth.
We are #20 now...i use rivals, i think we finish 10-13 area.

Advertisement
Back